Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,284 members, 7,864,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms (1623 Views)

Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo / Nigerian Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms In France, Nabbed By Police / Man Swallows Cocaine And Couldnt Deliver On Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by NewsCanTell: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
A Nigerian man has been arrested in eastern France after being found with condoms stuffed with 79,000 euros ($90,000) hidden in his stomach, customs officials said Monday.

He had another 13,000 Swiss francs (11,900 euros, $13,500) concealed in his clothes, the officials said. The man told customs agents that he lived in Spain and worked as a dishwasher at a restaurant in the Balearic Islands.

But a sniffer dog detected marijuana on the banknotes hidden in his clothing.

That led to an X-ray that revealed the presence of nine condoms stuffed with bank notes in the man’s intestines.

He has been charged with laundering drug money and lying to customs authorities.

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/07/nigerian-man-swallows-90000-tucked-into.html

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by ghettowriter(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
What the actual furck. what have i not heard or read on the internet? what....?
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
If you check very well, you will find out say na dem. There is nothing they have not done because of money.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by permit(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
real nigga!!
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by ghettowriter(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:
If you check very well, you will find out say na dem.

Ya'll are making this forum boring with your tribalistic bulllshit cool
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by permit(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
abegg make una give smal space make i go FTC for once na!
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
ghettowriter:

Ya'll are making this forum boring with your tribalistic bulllshit cool
Sorry sir, I no know say the thing go pain you like dis. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Hotshawarma(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

The guy is actually saying the truth,this tribalism ish is making nairaland look like where utme kids come to play,these days by visiting Nairaland and checking threads u can easily predict the kind of comments u will find on the thread...it is not funny anymore..
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by ghettowriter(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

For your info, i don't fall into any of the category holding this dumb e-tribal war..so..let the sleeping dogs lye.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
The guy is actually saying the truth,this tribalism ish is making nairaland look like where utme kids come to play,these days by visiting Nairaland and checking threads u can easily predict the kind of comments u will find on the thread...it is not funny anymore..
Why not direct all these sermons to the originators and champions of tribalism on this forum? Why is it only when it comes to them that tribalism becomes bad?
Pls mention any thread in politics you won't see things like afonja, ewedu, almajiri, abokii? Why is it that you lots can't survive the least of what you do to others?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Greenbullet(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can bet my balls that he is a developer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
ghettowriter:

For your info, i don't fall into any of the category holding this dumb e-tribal war..so..let the sleeping dogs lye.
Take these sermons to the originators and champions of tribalism and stop jumping in and out of my mention.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Greenbullet:
I can bet my balls that he is a developer.
Same here bro. Our hardworking developers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Hotshawarma(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Why not direct all these sermons to the originators and champions of tribalism on this forum? Why is it only when it comes to them that tribalism becomes bad?
Pls mention any thread in politics you won't see things like afonja, ewedu, almajiri, abokii? Why is it that you lots can't survive the least of what you do to others?
show me anywhere that I have ever talk all those tribalism thrash that u people do on every thread or u are fool...am waiting show me anywhere i said such..who are the lots??i resemble those wey Una dey all una nonsense together??what concerns me with all this tribalism shit.....any crime done outside there what the outsiders know is that a "nigerian" did it,they don't care about what tribe did it or not..
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
show me anywhere that I have ever talk all those tribalism thrash that u people on every thread or u are fool...am waiting show me anywhere i said such..

nextprince:

Did you read the one in bold?
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Hotshawarma(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Did you read the one in bold?
only someone that is dumb will expect someone that is not involved in all this tribalism ish to know who the originator is on a forum with more than 1million members......it's just like telling me to go and look for the person that started robbery first before we will condemn any armed robber in the country
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
only someone that is dumb will expect someone that is not involved all this tribalism ish to know who the originator is on a forum with more than 1million members...

Same applies to a preacher who doesn't know who the actual tribalists are but keep jumping into my mention preaching crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hahahaha! Nigerians we hail thee. Money in a condom.
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Hotshawarma(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Same applies to a preacher who doesn't know who the actual tribalists are but keep jumping into my mention preaching crap.
ok...do whatever gives you the happiness u lack in real life......enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by nextprince: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
ok...do whatever gives you the happiness u lack in real life......enjoy the rest of your day

Before nko?
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Hotshawarma(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Before nko?
k
Re: Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms by Adeyeancah(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Eleyin ma de wa su mi undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car / Igbo Aborigines… Left Ife Long Before Oduduwa Arrived – Dr Bolaji Aremo / Suspected Female Ritualist/kidnapper Who Specializes In Selling Babies For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.