Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

It's Not Enough To Mouth The Change..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not Enough To Mouth The Change..... (420 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Derin Falana – The Change Up / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Enough To Mouth The Change..... by impact231(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO MOUTH THE CHANGE.....

In reference to the self-serving release by Gboyega Nasir Isiaka GNI this morning, I submit that in every sincere offer to serve the people should be the realisation of the inalienable democratic right of those people to say NO!!! One needs not become a desperate career candidate at all elections for any reason safe selfish.

That successive govts have failed to transform our enormous human and natural resources into socio-economic advancement of the people is empirical. It's embarrassingly staring us all in the face. From those who partook in peripheral executive governance of Ogun State having freely "abandoned staying put in the private sector etc etc" to those that were in bankrupt professional practice before now making multi-billions as our governor; it's been a catalogue of public trust betrayal and disservice to the people at varying degrees of greed, callousness and shear insensitivity to the plight of our people. In all cases, these traitors to public trusts had been better than when they came into the government of Ogun State. Our people have generally not been better than how they met us!!!

We have had enough of mouthing to effect the changes in our leadership deliberately inflicted underdeveloped and socio-economic depression. What we need now is actually to make the overdue change for better and the universal good living. That's what I'm running for Ogun governorship to effect. I'm resolved but not desperate. I'm from a disadvantaged clan in the state but I'm not running on the embittered pity of our disadvantage. Rather I display the courage needed to ensure that we can and surely we'll effect the needed change for our people to enjoy the deserved socio-economic breakthrough.

Those that are still dwelling in the politics of the past are in for a shocker in the way I shall conduct myself running to be elected governor to serve my people. It has begun now!!! For those that in myopic desperation and unjustified tribal sentiments, stupidly orchestrated hoodlums attacks on me at Ota during my declaration, I shall make scapegoats of. I will partner the law enforcement agents to make them face the full wrath of our laws as a deterrent. Their lie shall be shown to the people that they're opposite of what they pretend to be outwardly. That we shall conduct government business and processes within the laws and due process starts from now. We shall not cut corners to be able to serve and neither shall glorify thuggery of any form. We shall give a renewed hope of peaceful life more abundantly to our people without fear of oppression or impunity of the powerful & the privileged mighty that characterised past and current governments.

We need as a people to take our destiny into our hands in pragmatic terms now. I enjoin our people to rightly make me their choice next governor for the job at hand. The time to effect the needed change has come. We need to embrace logics and not sentiments. We don't have the luxury of another government by trial with an Oshun-born politician who though might have legally exploited the leniency of our federal statutes into political prominence in Lagos state; unaware of our local challenges but prompted by the personal lust for power to claims of false Yewa heritage. Neither can we gamble the future of our people on claims that one's father's wealth is enough to cover for an inexperienced life of not much of personal achievements except rebranding family piggery without economic returns. The stakes are too high for rhetorical sentiments and innuendo. God bless Ogun and her peoples. PSS

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Chinese Visa Within 2 Weeks / Suspended NHIS Executive Secretay Dares FG, Rejects Suspension. / CHRISTIAN TRINITY: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.