Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Wife Never Suspected Me, Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Never Suspected Me, Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Said (2915 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Never Suspected Me, Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Said by veeveejay(f): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
My WIFE NEVER SUSPECTED ME, NOLLYWOOD ACTOR SAID. WALTER ANGA

Can we get to know you and know your name?

My name is Walter Kalaba Anger from Rivers state Nigeria.

How long have you been in the entertainment industry?

I entered industry in the Year 2003

I will love to know if you studied theatre art or if it is a gift from God?

Actually I studied theatre art in the University of port Harcourt and I graduated in the Year 2002

What was it like when you started?

It wasn't that easy but I was supported by senior colleagues and friends like Clem Ohameze who took me to Enugu and accommodated me.

Can you still recall the first lead role in the industry?

My first lead role was the new Jerusalem and was directed by Ifeanyi onyeabor

How was the experience like?

Actually it was not easy, I was working with professionals like, Francis Duru, Patience Ozokwor, Ofiafuruagu Mbaka, Leo Mezie, Alaso Warigboko, Yul Edochie,
Then when you are working with top actors, you come together and reason, there was no discrimination, so everything went as God's planed

Where do you see yourself in the next 3years from now?

The industry is taking a different shapes now, but where so ever it's taking us to am sure it will be somewhere great and and positive.

What are your advice to the upcoming actors out there?

I can only say they should be positive and always tell yourself that you can do it, or I can do it, be focus, you don't need to come to the industry because you want to be famous but come into the industry as a professional and do things like a professional

What are your wishes to fans out there watching you?

I wish everyone good luck I pray we become successful

as a married man how does your wife feel about your acting business?

If not for her I wouldn't have been perfect in what am doing she supports what am doing and for once she have not question me or suspected me.

How did you come in contact with Cliffmanuel Akoma?

I met Cliffmanuel Akoma in Enugu in 2004, Cliff gave me my first full script in the industry, the name of the film is "THE LAST PICNIC" and he is a nice and cool guy he gave me the script and he told me "guy I have never seen you acted before but I just want you to do this" and we did it and the last time we met he sat me down and gave me an advice and that's what is keeping me in the industry today

Did u have passion for acting before going into school to study?

Some time i tell people it is God's plan, my dad was a chemical engineering and wanted me to take after him, I went to University of Uyo to study business admin. But found out it was very far for me, I wanted to be close to my mum, then I have to come back took Jamb again and entered into University of Porthcourt.

Alright, thank you so much for your time, till we have u again,

Walter
You're welcome.

If u wish to bring your dream to reality, Divine onyx film and Music Institute is there for u, contact +2348038973375, +2348084705642
To know more about us or hear our students testimonies Google Divine onyx film and Music Institute.

Re: My Wife Never Suspected Me, Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Said by veeveejay(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
more

Re: My Wife Never Suspected Me, Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Said by veeveejay(f): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
mods please do the expected

lalastica
Re: My Wife Never Suspected Me, Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Said by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason / Vector “#judastherat” Meme That Rocked Twitter (photos) / Lil Kesh Flaunts Similar Hairstyle With Naira Marley (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.