Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months (1629 Views)

Vacancy At Flour Mills Nigeria For Health And Safety Officer/manager (2 Openings / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
I supervise a site at Ikeja as a Safety Officer. I will be going for a program. I need someone to handle the site till I'm done with the program.

The person must have at least 1year experience as a construction safety officer and must reside around Ikeja, Lagos state

Lastly you must be honest and hard working.

Interested persons should call: 07014876864
Re: I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sir,
My name is Lucky Agbaze, I am a graduate of Federal Polytechnic Idah, kogi state where I studied Metallurgical and materials engineering.
I am awaiting NYSC though stream two of batch A. I would like to work with you, can I give you a call?
Thanks
Re: I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by toygod2: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Do you need a microbiogist?
I am done with my nysc
Re: I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by DemeUdo: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm a trained safety and environmental Engineer, but l don't reside in lkeja
Re: I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by crisisexpert321(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Do you have a problem in your business? Your radio station? any kind of issues. Call 08076750300
Re: I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017

I reside at ikotun bro..though a geology graduate but did HSE certification during NYSC..how about that??
Re: I Need A Safety Officer That Can Work For Four Months by koolengrtimmy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
I can assist you handle the site while you away but we need to discuss more, i sent you a text- kindly check-- my phone number with 080602***35..

(1) (Reply)

Salary Of Naval Officers / How I Started Paying My School Fees My Self Doing Small Stuffs / Latest Recruitment At Alan & Grant (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.