Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Online Shoppers Emails For Better Email Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shoppers Emails For Better Email Marketing (409 Views)

Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets / Active business owners and online shoppers Emails For Sale Worldwide / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shoppers Emails For Better Email Marketing by zetosms(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nowadays, email marketing has become an essential tool for every business both online and offline ever since internet was announced. Most people think that email marketing is used for fraudulent business, but I am here to explain to you what email marketing is really is, why your company or business should use it and how they should go about it.

WHAT IS EMAIL MARKETING?

It is a direct messaging that use electronic mail to communicate and fundraising messages to audience.

WHY DO YOU NEED EMAIL MARKETING?

Email marketing has credible key advantage as you can sell your product to unknown client in any part of the country. The advantage of traditional mail marketing includes:

1. Advertiser can reach a total number of email subscribers who have interest in shopping online stores.
2. Email marketing will train and brush your level of English as you become familiar with marketing tips.
3. Email allows marketers to reach out consumer personal and discuss relevant business without seeing each other’s.

HOW DO YOU START EMAIL MARKETING?

Starting email marketing is easy but don’t just start marketing with any online Bulk email platform, as most of the email that goes from them will hint to client spam folder. I will give you cool strategies on how you can START effective email marketing.
First, you need to have marketing target and online shoppers email address; you can as well extract email address from your own contact address using email extractor. Effective email marketing is targeted to ideal online shoppers; you need to be creative in what you’re sending to them.

HOW DO YOU GET ONLINE SHOPPER EMAIL ADDRESS?

Sourcing online shopper email address is a task to every email marketers, as 99% of email extractors application will generate fake and non-valid emails, and result to permanent band.
Like i mention earlier, I will provide you with active online shoppers email address for legal email marketing solution.

You can reach me on whatsapp or dial 0...8..1...0...9...2...9..2..7...9....7...8

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Etisalat Unveils New Board Of Directors / 7up Declares N11b Loss As Shareholders Get No Dividend / Buy Cheap Imported Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.