Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos (19454 Views)

Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. / Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos / Mp3: Olamide – “sons Of Anarchy” Ft. Burna Boy & Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
The 26th & 29th, June 2017 would definitely go down in Nigerian entertainment history as the G.O.A.T (greatest of all time) as Remy Martin Nigeria made true to their promise to host the greatest show in Africa.

Preempted by viral new media mentions, non-stop ads on Tv and radio, anticipation was definitely at an all time high for this year’s edition of the “AT THE CLUB WITH REMY MARTIN ALL-STARS  ” , and oh boy was it definitely worth the wait as the team at Remy Martin went above and beyond to deliver the showcase of a lifetime to valued brand clients and guests .
Hosted in Lagos on the 26th and Abuja the Nations Capital on the 29th of June 2017.

The event took guests around the world for a night, bringing Las Vegas and the Ibiza party experience, featuring amazing live Dance performances to classic tunes from the Nineties to the Noughtys, to 2017 hits, Celebrity impersonators brought the greats like Michael Jackson, AC-DC, Beyonce to life on stage to the excitement of guests.

Taking the event to a whole new level were the breathtaking stunts by the Vegas acrobats and aerial performers that had guests gasping for breath with every flip, spin, and drop. The Brazilian carnival dancers set the stage for the main acts for the evening and BURNA BOY, RUNTOWN, & PHYNO Delivered truly exceptional performances.

Touted as the Dopest party of the year, celebrity hype man SHODY the HypeKing of BeatFM lagos and New discovery NENNY B were the hosts for the evening and made sure the dance floor was litt all through adlibbing to performances by Celebrity Djs , DJ mOma from Queens New York, Dj Baggio, Dj Neptune, Dj Kenny, and ofcourse the legendary Dj Jimmy Jatt.

Experiences like these don’t come around often; You have one Life…LIVE THEM
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/exclusive-burna-boy-phyno-runtown-jimmy.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Follow @alexreports

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
@attentionMagng

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
More

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
See here

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Continue

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Glamour

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by AlexReports(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
More photos

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by LOGDAN(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by KingLennon(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Burna boy and Runtown should collabo together and drop a single. It will be lit...

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by omonlaa: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Show looks lit but "greatest" is a strong word, this one wey people no even plenty.
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by HRich(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yet Phyno House can not buy my shoe.

no be me talkam ooO

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by GioneeGuy: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Share please

GIONEE Warranty ISSUES
I had to create an account to share my bitter experience with Gionee. Gionee phones are nice with great batteries that last really long. My issue with Gionee is what they call "WARRANTY". My phone that I bought in the first quarter of this year got faulty and I took it to a Gionee service centre for repairs and they outrightly told me I was going to pay for the repairs and parts. Every other person that I met there paid for their services too. So this got me wondering...What's now the 12 months warranty they give people about?
I am doing this to get the attention of Gionee owners so that they can do something about this. Other brands like tekno and infinix Dont charge a penny to fix phones that are still under warranty. If nothing is done about this , Gionee is definitely going to loose many potential buyers/customers because no one would want to buy a phone that its warranty is just mere words.

PS: I suspect those guys at the Gionee service centres are charging people without the management/owners' knowledge because they Dont agree to give people the changed parts. So, I suspect that they send back the bad parts they changed to the company just so they can prove to the company that they actually fixed a Gionee phone with the parts the company sent to them(Gionee service center) freely free of charge whereas they charge customers for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by Evablizin(f): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok,cool,nice make sense and brain
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
My dad wasn't there so I don't give a fucckk...
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by raker300: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
As far as Phyno is there...the show go make sense

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by raker300: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
As far as Phyno is there...the show go make sense.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by oshe11: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
burna boy

This one wesk me
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by topedopechef(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
wu dem epp
topechef in d aouz coolwu dem epp
topechef in d aouz
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by deepee08(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
burnaboy always looking stoned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by NLProblemChild(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
First to comment
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by 00Ademi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
GioneeGuy:
Share please

GIONEE Warranty ISSUES
I had to create an account to share my bitter experience with Gionee. Gionee phones are nice with great batteries that last really long. My issue with Gionee is what they call "WARRANTY". My phone that I bought in the first quarter of this year got faulty and I took it to a Gionee service centre for repairs and they outrightly told me I was going to pay for the repairs and parts. Every other person that I met there paid for their services too. So this got me wondering...What's now the 12 months warranty they give people about?
I am doing this to get the attention of Gionee owners so that they can do something about this. Other brands like tekno and infinix Dont charge a penny to fix phones that are still under warranty. If nothing is done about this , Gionee is definitely going to loose many potential buyers/customers because no one would want to buy a phone that its warranty is just mere words.

PS: I suspect those guys at the Gionee service centres are charging people without the management/owners' knowledge because they Dont agree to give people the changed parts. So, I suspect that they send back the bad parts they changed to the company just so they can prove to the company that they actually fixed a Gionee phone with the parts the company sent to them(Gionee service center) freely free of charge whereas they charge customers for it.
bro.

phone warranty cover only software faults and not hardwares. People fail to know warranty are for only software problem for most tech brand in NG.

Note: ah no be gionee agent.... Normal person like u... Peace!!!
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by GioneeGuy: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
00Ademi:
bro.

phone warranty cover only software faults and not hardwares. People fail to know warranty are for only software problem for most tech brand in NG.

Note: ah no be gionee agent.... Normal person like u... Peace!!!
eh e. U sure say u no be their agent? Infinix/tekno dey fix hardwares join. And who told you it is restricted to software issues? Give me some references.
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by Madu2013(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is that egberi papa am seeing in that 14th pics.....jesu see fat oo
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by passyhansome(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Okay, Meanwhile this guy palms, shows he trekked to the party come dey from star here, see mud

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by 00Ademi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
GioneeGuy:
eh e. U sure say u no be their agent? Infinix/tekno dey fix hardwares join. And who told you it is restricted to software issues? Give me some references.
infinix nd tecno Okay i rest my case.

Na even tecno worse pass....
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by GioneeGuy: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
00Ademi:
infinix nd tecno Okay i rest my case.
u also need to rest your head. Night don't fall. Sleep fall on u
Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by loadedmax(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na so dem bounce me earlier this year for Ikeja, so I bounce their phone.

Whats is the use spending heavily on a product you will be denied by the producer?

BOUNCE THEIR PHONE, AND LIVE LONGER

Share please

GIONEE Warranty ISSUES

PS: I suspect those guys at the Gionee service centres are charging people without the management/owners' knowledge because they Dont agree to give people the changed parts. So, I suspect that they send back the bad parts they changed to the company just so they can prove to the company that they actually fixed a Gionee phone with the parts the company sent to them(Gionee service center) freely free of charge whereas they charge customers for it.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Where is phyno? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by misspineapple(f): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Where is phyno na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos by Shitor(f): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
See as the thread dry cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu: I Live Like A Young Man At 59 / "None Of Una Go Die Better" Charly Boy Criticizes FG For Fighting Nnamdi Kanu / Olamide Announces Renewal Of Etisalat Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.