Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino (19453 Views)

Brooklyn Beckham Confirms Engagement To Nicola Peltz / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman: See Her Massive Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by sirlekzy: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Lady Gaga who turned up for Elle‘s 25th Annual Women in Hollywood Celebration at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles on Monday, confirmed her engagement to Christian Carino.

Lady Gaga who was honored at the event, confirmed the engagement news by thanking “my fiancé Christian” during her speech. Gaga, 32, and the talent agent, 49, began dating in February 2017 after the couple were spotted getting affectionate at a Kings of Leon concert that year.

In her emotional speech on Monday, Gaga, reflecting on her role in A Star Is Born, gushed, “Never within my wildest dreams would I think my life would become what it has.” On wearing a neutral Marc Jacobs pantsuit to the event, she said;

“I felt like me. I felt the truth of who I am up in my gut,” she explained. “As a sexual assault survivor by someone in the entertainment industry, as a woman who is still not brave enough to say his name, as a woman who lives with chronic pain, as a woman who from a very young age who was conditioned to do what men told me to do, I decided today I wanted to take the power back. Today I wear the suit.”

An insider before now told People, “Christian is a good, grounding force and understands her career. She’s in a great place now.” Lady Gaga briefly opened up about her relationship at the Aug. 29, 2017, stop of her Joanne World Tour in New York.

“When I went backstage, Christian was by the stairs making sure I was okay,” Gaga said, the New York Post‘s Page Six reported at the time. “The best part about being in love with someone is having them there to catch you if you fall.”

The ‘million reasons’ singer, was previously engaged to longtime boyfriend Taylor Kinney, 37, before news of the pair’s split broke in July 2016. Her fiancee Christian Carino, was previously linked to The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan, 35; has some of the high-powered agent’s clients include A-listers Justin Bieber, Amber Heard, Christina Aguilera, Simon Cowell, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopez.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/lady-gaga-confirms-engagement-to-christian-carino/

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by NwaAmaikpe: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

May her home be fruitful.

I'd have preferred if her choice of partner represented her loyalty to the LGBT struggle.
Frigging hypocrite.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have preferred if she stood loyal to her LGBT fight.
This guy actually prayed for someone?
There is no one God can't use, obviously.
Never give up on anybody in this life!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Hahahaha very ugly thing
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by NwaOhafia: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Lady Gaga kwa??

Engaged??

For now We really have to buharia our present condition, so that we could atikulate our future grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by festwiz(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Wait o. shocked

With all the money even makeup is still hard to apply properly. See as she resemble Donald Trump.

Women are trying Sha, it's not easy. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Go gal!

Happy married life!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by bidemz(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
So she is the one that stole that GOLIATH suit we've been looking for centuries.....

**Dialing GOLIATH's number**

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by TechCapon(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
This woman used to be very sexy before. This is shameful abeg. I don't even know who's the man in the picture

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by nony43(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2018
N
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by SegunAj(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by gurunlocker: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2018
If a naija celeb wear this oversized suit, na abuse we go dey abuse them.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by JamesTPhillips: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Ezedon(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
I comment my reserve
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Scandinavian02: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
This is not the news of the moment. Nigerians are only interested in the following for now:

#Gandujegate
#Atikulate
#Buharism

Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Genniez(f): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Congrats..the suit is truly Gaga

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by humilitypays(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
post=72158197:

This guy actually pray for someone?
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?
the day u condemn Buhari for being a failed President, the world will be shocked shocked

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by obonujoker(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
And these ladies will be the one saying support gays and lesbians Everytime, buh they will never join in practising it..... grin

When all comes to sundry, they'd go for a man...

Congrats to her anyways....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
This girl's dressing sha, is she mad?
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have preferred if her choice of partner represented her loyalty to her LGBT struggle.

MY GUY HOW DOES GETTING MARRIED TO A GUY SHOW SHE'S DISLOYAL TO THE LGBT?

SO BECAUSE I'M AGAINST CRUELTY TO ANIMALS MEAN I "MUST" MARRY AN ANIMAL? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
humilitypays:
the day u condemn Buhari for being a failed President, the world will be shocked shocked
humility pays cheesy.
We love you too!

Meanwhile, SAI BABA!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2018
what an oversized suit! just imagine one of our Nigerian celebrity wearing it. insults will flow like river!

PS Buharo must go back to daura 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by kodded(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
feminists and gay how far ? cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Her blazers though.
My favorites....Alijandro and bloody mary

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided
That's deep.
Thanks for sharing that our president lovely pictures.
Stay blessed bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by hucienda: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Finally getting married to 'Alejandro' after deceiving her fellow 'feminists'? grin

Alejandro! Alejandro!
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Dokitadotun: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
festwiz:
Wait o. shocked

With all the money even makeup is still hard to apply properly. See as she resemble Donald Trump.

Women are trying Sha, it's not easy. grin grin
She did it on purpose as clearly stated, not her usu style
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by isokey: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2018
She looks like a junkie, hooked on drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures :Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard Buries Late Mum In Nnewi / Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.