Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released (17617 Views)

Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by invincible007(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2017
You seem to speak like You are Assuming. Navy Carried 3per state. And Commissioned NCOs names are not published online. like I said, You must be in the System to understand. even if you are IN the system, you need big eyes and Long legs and sharp ears to Navigate your Way to the top. If you Know Major Ibrahim a.k.a Daga in army Depot you will grab what I am trying to say.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by invincible007(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:

Regular and DSSC officers are the real career officers of the armed forces. NCOs commissioned as officers don't go beyond the rank of Major, go and find out.
Additionally, there are limitations to the command that can be given to those officers.
Fyi, regular officers in large numbers are presently undergoing training in NDA, DSSC officers, also in large number are about to commence training in ph. Very few NCOs are commissioned as officers.
You seem to speak like You are Assuming. Navy Carried 3per state. And Commissioned NCOs names are not published online. like I said, You must be in the System to understand. even if you are IN the system, you need big eyes and Long legs and sharp ears to Navigate your Way to the top. If you Know Major Ibrahim a.k.a Daga in army Depot you willgrab what I am trying to say.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by Pinkieblue(f): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
invincible007:

You seem to speak like You are Assuming. Navy Carried 3per state. And Commissioned NCOs names are not published online. like I said, You must be in the System to understand. even if you are IN the system, you need big eyes and Long legs and sharp ears to Navigate your Way to the top. If you Know Major Ibrahim a.k.a Daga in army Depot you willgrab what I am trying to say.

Hi... Please can u enlighten me a little bit about the NCO..... THANKS
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by invincible007(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pinkieblue:

OK NCO(Non Commissioned Officer) Are those Personnels who Joined the Job As recruits. I think that is all I have to let you know.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
invincible007:

Recruitment is Ongoing. As when you Pass out, if you have your degree, you can start processing for Commissioning ASAP
I heard they seldom collect non commission officers for dssc...how true is that ?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by invincible007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pinkieblue:

OK NCO(Non Commissioned Officer) Are those Personnels who Joined the Job As recruits. I think that is all I have to let you know.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by invincible007(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
ukjerry:

I heard they seldom collect non commission officers for dssc...how true is that ?
Very True, many female Generals in the army were recruits. Person like Brig.Gen Wellington Bassey Was recruit. So it's just to apply for Commissioning. Sometimes Commissioning can be as a result of Gallantry.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released by Pinkieblue(f): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
invincible007:

OK.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Job Seekers Should Have While Searching For A Job / N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.