Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo (44809 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by manikspears: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2017
john4reala:
ok
hope you sha dey with your 2k when you wake angry
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Later some idiots will come and be dissing tue South Africans saying they are slaves to white people. How low can you go?
Its bad enough Nigerians call Indiands and Chinese Master now we can see a soldier obeying a foreigner's orders
SMH

2 Likes

Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2017
manikspears:
hope you sha dey with your 2k when you wake angry
ok
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2017
fistonati:
And the soldier will think doing this will make him worthy of promotion? ?

Nigerian security operatives are as useless as our Currency Coins. You just see it and spit on.

Do u know how much the white man tips the soldiers on daily basis??
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2017
fistonati:
You may not realize it yet, but know that our government has sold us out and devalue this nation among its peers

Dey here dey comment, if u like no go collect ur own share of the national cake! grin
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
maxiuc:
Nepa can't cut your wire unless you are a chronic debtor

They just disconnect it but will not take your wire

Says who??
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Later some idiots will come and be dissing tue South Africans saying they are slaves to white people. How low can you go?
Its bad enough Nigerians call Indiands and Chinese Master now we can see a soldier obeying a foreigner's orders
SMH
Can you imagine a foreigner ordering your own soldiers to whoop your ass in your own country?

2 Likes

Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Jayceon:
Can you imagine a foreigner ordering your own soldiers to whoop your ass in your own country?

Yeah. Disgusting eh

1 Like

Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Kendroid:

Do u know how much the white man tips the soldiers on daily basis??
So?
Can you ( No matter how rich you are) order an officer of the US army (or even NYPD) to beat up one of their citizens?
I go too far . Niger our neighbours I can guarantee you such foolishness will never happen there

1 Like

Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

So?
Can you ( No matter how rich you are) order an officer of the US army (or even NYPD) to beat up one of their citizens?
I go too far . Niger our neighbours I can guarantee you such foolishness will never happen there

The govt. of these countries u mentioned are not as stupid as ours. So lets just stick to our hopeless country!!
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
fistonati:
You may not realize it yet, but know that our government has sold us out and devalue this nation among its peers
Not only the government even us. We happily sell ourselves to these foreigners. The government is a reflection of the people.
I work in an international organization so I know what Im talking about. You need to see the way Nigerians tear each other apart so as to curry favours from our foreign colleagues. Nigerians will make work very difficult for their brother so as to please one oyinbo. Sometimes I feel like beating the crap out of them angry

1 Like

Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Kendroid:

The govt. of these countries u mentioned are not as stupid as ours. So lets just stick to our hopeless country!!
A governent is a reflection of how the people behave thank you
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Nnamaka1: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Where is the picture of the so called White man am sure its a Lebanese / Indian man you are referring to as a White man.
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Menzy86(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Next time this foolish man should let the electricity company do their jobs... This is not a race issue, it's a COMMON SENSE one.
And you have displayed ample "common sense" with what u have written?
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by 9jatatafo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't just know what to say
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by str8talk1: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Edo people is this the change you voted for?
Have you forgotten that
APC = Buhari
Buhari = Fulani-Herdsman
Fulani-Herdsman= Boko Haram

Good afternoon to the people of Edo State.
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
I weep for my country if this is coming out from her citizen's mouth. Did u read the part he bought the cable with his own money
MrBrownJay1:
Next time this foolish man should let the electricity company do their jobs... This is not a race issue, it's a COMMON SENSE one.
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
I weep for ur children or unborn children, since u obviously cannot understand that assaulting your customers is a crime. At the order of a white man, you obviously wouldn't care if your menage is expunged. After all, na white man angry

MrBrownJay1:

So it's not ok for the power company to remove these wires, BUT it is ok for a person to use wire to connect to the power poles that doesn't belong to him!?! Use your COMMON SENSE brothas. These wires should be removed, and when the bill is paid, he may get reconnected. Pay your bills, Follow the LAW and be quiet!

It's dumbasses like you lot (or the OP) that believe that you are above the law and can do whatever you desire... Thus getting your sorry asses ROYALLY kicked, lol!

Your inferiority complex sees a white person and blame HIM, instead of the LAW that is in place.
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Snazzynho(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
And why won't they just free Evans the kidnapper to kidnap the useless whiteman who think he has money. At least, he will knw dat Nigeria is Bigger than him! MtcheeeWww!!!
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Let's say u live in a 3 bedroom flat n NEPA brought u a 23,500 naira bill for straight 3 months n they only give u light for 4 hours daily for 3 months...... will u pay And what if they refused to wire ur house n u did it by urself and they refused to buy transformer and u also contributed 20k per flat to buy a transformer....... what will u do wen they cum to cut ur light n take away ur cables

What I will do is NOT important, what is important to remember is that whatever you do will be AGAINST THE LAW (is it his father's pole?!), thus can't/shouldn't complain when they come and ask that the wire be removed... But most importantly, you should PAY YOUR BILLS. Or go find someone else to provide you with electricity.

riverbond:

See ur judgement. Even if he obstruct them from doing their work, does a foreigner have right to command our military men besides there is measure need to take to address the issue without physical abuse.I have see ur common sense. Most wise man indeed.

It is because there are he-goats that would try to stop the electric company employees do their jobs, that they need security to do their jobs properly. Whether he is white yellow or green, Stop showing your inferiority complex and instead FOLLOW THE LAW!

Boshemann:

According to your logic, the man should allow them take the cables he bought with his money away?

He already allowed them do their job... Disconnect him. They did not supply the cables he used
dchem:
I doubt you understand its illegal for Electricity companies to take away your cables. The most they can do is to arrest you for illegally connecting it to their power line. Know your right Sir.

Then that foolish man should have removed these illegal cables from the property of the electric company (aka electric pole).... Just because he paid for the cable makes absolutely NO difference, and the cable MUST be REMOVED.

k9ine:

This wrong happens because of ignorance and intimidation. So much for you insulting a man standing for his rights. In all your wisdom and knowledge tell us which country in the world uses the military to collect utility bills? Your 'wisdom' must be very classical.

I Guess such act can only happen in a country where some foolish citizen think they are above the law and can do what they please... And would oppose ILLEGAL cables from being removed. Here you are, looking down on the act of these military dudes CORRECTING the illegal act that was committed by this citizen.
Here is a clue: don't put illegal cables into a pole that ain't yours, if you don't want the electricity company to remove them. SIMPLE!

Coraje:

When I see people like you I lose hope for the black race. The issue on ground is not whether the man paid his bills or not. And even if he hadn't paid his electricity bills for donkey years, it is totally wrong and against the law to have assaulted him.
He knows that if he had tried that in his own country, he could go to jail but for people who reason like you he is bold to rub shit on your face and spit on you.

Maybe that's because in his own country people FOLLOW THE LAW, and the electric company employees don't need to go around with military personnel (to deal with deluded people). If this man tried to stop these military men from doing their duty then that man DESERVES anything he got.
ILLEGAL cables Must be removed, whether any ignorant person likes it or not.
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

A governent is a reflection of how the people behave thank you
that one na ur headache not mine!
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kendroid:

that one na ur headache not mine!
Its your headache actually. Keep waiting for one messiah to come and make things right. Dont get up and make things right yourself
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Its your headache actually. Keep waiting for one messiah to come and make things right. Dont get up and make things right yourself

It is only on social media people like you keep claiming they are having a better and perfect life...Issoryte!!

I don hear u
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kendroid:

It is only on social media people like you keep claiming they are having a better and perfect life...Issoryte!!

I don hear u
I didnt say anywhere that I have a better or a perfect life. you still dont get it. The problem is bigger than me or you bit if you ďont get it (in your words)" Issoryte.. I don hear you"
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by Kendroid: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I didnt say anywhere that I have a better or a perfect life. you still dont get it. The problem is bigger than me or you bit if you ďont get it (in your words)" Issoryte.. I don hear you"

In Davido's voice "Are u done talking??"

Well.....More Grace fall on u grin
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by jackobbuhari: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2017
First of all I know it is a LIE...A terrible one for that matter, I mean the part that says "Whiteman Orders"...In fact I don't know of any story where an expatriate will explicitly give such an order.

Well I took time out to ask BEDC Staff who narrated that the consumer didn't pay his bills, and was using power illegally so he was disconnected, what's even worse is that he was disconnected before, so the reconnection was even illegal...This time around the BEDC Officials decided to take the wires along with them...

...So what happened was a struggle btw the officers who were now in possession of the cables and the consumer...

My questions therefore are, why not pay your bills? Why struggle with men in uniform?...

I understand that power supply in Nigeria is still epileptic, very bad is even an understament...But does that give us the right to consume electricity for free?
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by kknom: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Those Soldiers are a bunch of Illiterates.
Re: White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo by sleekman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Ure so foolish that I'm wondering y I'm replying u.

So it's not ok for the power company to remove these wires, BUT it is ok for a person to use wire to connect to the power poles that doesn't belong to him!?! Use your COMMON SENSE brothas. These wires should be removed, and when the bill is paid, he may get reconnected. Pay your bills, Follow the LAW and be quiet!

It's dumbasses like you lot (or the OP) that believe that you are above the law and can do whatever you desire... Thus getting your sorry asses ROYALLY kicked, lol!

Your inferiority complex sees a white person and blame HIM, instead of the LAW that is in place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.