Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Christians:time To Form Your Own State Like The Jews. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians:time To Form Your Own State Like The Jews. (292 Views)

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / Christians:time To Form Your Own State Like The Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians:time To Form Your Own State Like The Jews. by Honesty007(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Permit me to say this,its time that christians in Nigeria have their own market,their own industries,their own farmlands,their own housing and state like the Jews have though they are scattered all over the world!
its time now all those big church leaders should build companies to provide jobs for all jobless christian Graduates!!
it must start now or else we would be wiped out of all positions under this current PMB islamic led government.
when i look at the teeming number of xtian youths with no jobs waiting for the FG to give or provide jobs for them i shake my head.
THE time has come for christians to wake up.become employer of labour to themselves and help others!

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Beauty Is Really Worth Having? / Choose Wisely / (part 2). 36 Ways To Handle Your Spouse When You Are Falsely Suspected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.