Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need To Redesign My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Redesign My Blog (454 Views)

Help Me To Redesign My Website / I Need Somebody To Redesign And Manage My Website / I Need A Web Developer To Redesign My Career Blog - Sealed and Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Redesign My Blog by edidiongmichael(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm in serious need to redesign my blog. I've just opened it on blogger platform, I have a domain name already.. I need a designer that will help design it with a quality template, fix all the necessary pages i.e the About, Privacy, Contact and other pages.. and push my blog, ready to go live! Contact me. 0 8 0 6 7 7 7 5 9 7 5 WhatsApp me.
Re: I Need To Redesign My Blog by Desyner: 3:32am On Jul 04, 2017
I am a interested. I am a newbie to designing and would like to work with you.
Re: I Need To Redesign My Blog by wwwmaster: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Hi, your phone is not correct. Will do it to your taste.
Contact on Whatsapp -
Re: I Need To Redesign My Blog by Africanpoint(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2017
hey.... You can get good redesign I with premium template for as low as #2k Holla me 0 7 0 8 9 5 2 9 3 4 0
Re: I Need To Redesign My Blog by Sedenu4u(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2017
I will gladly design a good one for you Check this out for review [url]naijacoderslab..com[/url]
Re: I Need To Redesign My Blog by bedfordng(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
edidiongmichael:
I'm in serious need to redesign my blog. I've just opened it on blogger platform, I have a domain name already.. I need a designer that will help design it with a quality template, fix all the necessary pages i.e the About, Privacy, Contact and other pages.. and push my blog, ready to go live! Contact me. 0 8 0 6 7 7 7 7 5 9 7 5 WhatsApp me.
if you want something simple, clean with custom mobile and desktop design like mine with lots of features like backtotop, share buttons, pagination, automatic read more, sticky widget etc , then get on touch with me via contact on my signature .you will be glad you did
Re: I Need To Redesign My Blog by dammy13(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2017
I can help u with that. Check out this simple design http://wazobiatvnews.com

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Career At Cache.team / Free Airtime Giveaway To Gurubasics Top Commentators For August 2017 / Need To Verify My Germany Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.