Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July (1373 Views)

Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 / PUO @28: “I Contemplated Suicide, But Grace Said No” (photos) / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Was heading towards Robison plaza yesterday when I came across this advert along NNPC housing complex road Warri, so I decided to share with you guys.

The event will be held at KFT place along NNPC housing complex road, (For those who are not too familiar with that axis, KFT place is a new event centre in warri, so I think this will be their first show).

So you are all invited, men the gate fee thou. 10k regular grin

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2017
cc: fratermathy Sanchez01 seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Oboi I gats be there. How much be vip and table for 4?
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by bewla(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
free ticket
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2017
sonofLuci:
Oboi I gats be there. How much be vip and table for 4?

VIP I think it's about 500k or so, you can call any of the number on the banner for more info
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2017
bewla:
free ticket
lol.. na so you like free thing.
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Efewestern:

VIP I think it's about 500k or so, you can call any of the number on the banner for more info

Okay thanks cool
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by bewla(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Efewestern:

lol.. na so you like free thing.
is it bad to ask then to steal or join Evans game
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by fratermathy(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Real matterz! This one go make sense be that na. But how feasible is that their gatefee for Waffi?
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
Real matterz! This one go make sense be that na. But how feasible is that their gatefee for Waffi?

oniovo I sent you a mail.. reply asap

men nor reason am o.. waffi get many millionaires.. so the gatefee is okay.. Abi you don forget say waffi na be the only Entertainment hub for Delta.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2017
bewla:
is it bad to ask then to steal or join Evans game

if you want to be Evans to belong then Good luck. grin
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by bewla(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Efewestern:

if you want to be Evans to belong then Good luck. grin
Na so u hate me
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by Efewestern: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
bewla:
Na so u hate me
nah. believe me I don't.. I thought every youth wqnna live large like Evans..
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by bewla(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Efewestern:

nah. believe me I don't.. I thought every youth wqnna live large like Evans..
believe me I senior Evans no be small
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Tekno & Others To Storm Warri On 28 Of July by fratermathy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Efewestern:

oniovo I sent you a mail.. reply asap

men nor reason am o.. waffi get many millionaires.. so the gatefee is okay.. Abi you don forget say waffi na be the only Entertainment hub for Delta.

Didn't see this mention earlier on. I saw your email. I'll get back to you. Vwe Kobiruo!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Quotes To Celebrate International Women’s Day / Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Anambra State Organises A Leadership Symposium / Glo Slide Bounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.