Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Solved - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Solved (4648 Views)

8 Solved Problems Found In 2-stroke Marine Engines / 8 Common Problems Found But Now Solved In 2-stroke Marine Engines / You Have A Car For Sale , Or To Buy,we Ll Get It Solved In 72hours!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning good people of niaraland.. ..
I want to bring something to your view that would make u realise d type of people u deal with on niaraland..
I wanted a change of car and so i scanned tru d auto section in other to pick a highly recommended Cotonou dealer.. ...Atfer much stress, I settled with Tadeus who I have now realised d devil is now using just same way inspired was used!
Plz follow d chat between us

CC....Dominique
CC .... Egun mogaji
CC.....all auto members

2 Likes

Re: Solved by gede7744(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
am not seeing the problems yet.......

continue

3 Likes

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2017
So we later agreed to meet on the said date.. ..
I left my original base with my army uncle who didn't want me to do Cotonou deals becos of the custom ish going on.
I called tade immediately we got to Iyana oba which was around 1:10pm but before we could get to badagry, it was already 3:40pm!.... I was made to understand later on that d traffic is usually terrible along that axis!

Immediately we got there, I called him and he asked me to give him 10mins which later turned 42mins!
When he got to badary round about, he asked me to cross to d car wash beside nnpc which I did with the hope that we would proceed to Cotonou.. ..
We crossed and he started telling us how d oyinbos would have closed, how he just finished with a client and that maybe we should sleep in an hotel which declined! Obviously I got angry and asked him why he didn't just tell me to go back knowing that d traffic is usually terrible.. ...My brethens, u needed to have seen how rude this guy was....Telling me he plies that route everyday and there was no way I could be at Ivan's Obama went I called him.. ..Uncle asked me to keep calm and let's leave immediately which we did,.

Re: Solved by tahoe(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2017
I am not getting you op. where you dey come from and what time did you leave your base
Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
U had barely settled wen a friend called me to stop any Cotonou transaction at the moment cos he was already in a big problem as custom intercepted his toyota muscle at Ibadan and demanded for his custom papers which he brought out with all confidence!
His car has been seized now but hoping to get it back within a stipulated time as they are demanding 600k again!
I decided to go thru niaraland threads and see if I could get any other dealer only to find out that Cotonou boarder has indeed been closed!!!
I further went ahead to let others know just d same way I was saved from throwing my hard earned money away..

Only for d son of a gun to send these following messages on whataapp..

Cc. ...Dominique
Cc.. ...Egun mogaji

1 Like

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
U had barely settled wen a friend called me to stop any Cotonou transaction at the moment cos he was already in a big problem as custom intercepted his toyota muscle at Ibadan and demanded for his custom papers which he brought out with all confidence!
His car has been seized now but hoping to get it back within a stipulated time as they are demanding 600k again!
I decided to go thru niaraland threads and see if I could get any other dealer only to find out that Cotonou boarder has indeed been closed!!!
I further went ahead to let others know just d same way I was saved from throwing my hard earned money away..

Only for d son of a gun to send these following messages on whataapp..

Cc. ...Dominique
Cc.. ...Egun mogaji
X
Cc....All autos members

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Tade, for bringing in a family that u do not know about this, i stand on d word of God that says cursed is he who curses me and my household....
U shall beg for mercy and u will never get..
With d pains I went thru before having my kids, i curse everything u hold dear.. .
Tade, whatever power u really on from today shall turn against u.. .
Whoever u depend on for powers shall disappoint u and fight against u.
For bringing them in, u shall say a sad story.

3 Likes

Re: Solved by Dexmars(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Summary: You did not buy any car from cotonou and Tadeus did not take any money from you.

Problem: Tadeus was rude to you.

Solution: Tadues apologise to her (I fit no do am sha) and we close the thread.

17 Likes

Re: Solved by monimekaz(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2017
No issue here if I may say...This is a personal problem ,settle it personally .Nairalanders no fit share from the bomb of curse .2 of una dey wrong

4 Likes

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Dexmars:
Summary: You did not buy any car from cotonou and Tadeus did not take any money from you.

Problem: Tadeus was rude to you.

Solution: Tadues apologise to her (I fit no do am sha) and we close the thread.

I am not asking for an apology cos he has brought in my family!

Why not be truthful by telling a client u will smuggle d car and thereafter back date?
My dear, I must not wait for custom to seize my car and ask me to pay another fee?
I won't and will continue to advice niaralanders not to do Cotonou deals for now

4 Likes

Re: Solved by arent88(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:
Tade, for bringing in a family that u do not know about this, i stand on d word of God that says cursed is he who curses me and my household....
U shall beg for mercy and u will never get..
With d pains I went thru before having my kids, i curse everything u hold dear.. .
Tade, whatever power u really on from today shall turn against u.. .
Whoever u depend on for powers shall disappoint u and fight against u.
For bringing them in, u shall say a sad story.
honestly madam all dis is unnecessary,if God has saved u from doin Cotonou deals then look for another better way and buy ur car.the good tin is u did not lose ur hard earned money so close d chapter and move on,all dis curses is uncalled for.

9 Likes

Re: Solved by coolcatty: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Women sha......so much motion yet no movement.....always getting too emotional and hysterical for every known and unknown issue.

I even thought she was duped sef....

U two should either make up or count Ur losses and move on.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2017
@OP. It's too late for you to bring Tadeus down. Expecting Tadues to fail is like expecting God to fail.

No matter what, I will not misuse opportunity given to my by good Nairalanders. If I want to use you on that day, would have take you to the market. You Wil b the one to waste transport, coz I wil use the opportunity to do some other things there.

You got to badagry roundabout around 4pm and u expect me to take you to the market? Things are not done that way. What wil I benefit in making you waste your hard earn money.

You got to badagry late coz of traffic, how does it concern Tadeus, I'm not the minister of road madam. I even apologized to you that day "that I'm sorry about the traffic" which is not my fault.

Also you aware that I have clients that day and the park close around 4:30 to 5pm.

The way you shouted at your husband at roundabout that day, that's why I decided not to take you to the market again, because if you can embarras your husband at an open place coz you got to badagry late, dnt knw how you Wil talk to me if I deliver late.

Madam bukola, how come I turn scammer coz I did not want to take you to Cotonuo?

In everything we do in life, we should hav fear of God in mind.

Once again, I'm sorry for the traffic

Regards

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Our conversation

Re: Solved by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Evidence that I was busy that day you came (29th) and it's not that I abandoned you at roundabout, you got here late. Not my fault madam.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by tahoe(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Tadeus:
Evidence that I was busy that day you came (29th) and it's not that I abandoned you at roundabout, you got here late. Not my fault madam.

tadeus pls how is the custom duty of your cars done .

pls explain well even with pictures if possible and past customers cus that is the only thing that can make you loose customer if it's not genuine
Re: Solved by aieromon(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Madam, there is no need for this thread in the first place as the title is misleading.

8 Likes

Re: Solved by aieromon(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
tahoe:

tadeus pls how is the custom duty of your cars done .

pls explain well even with pictures if possible and past customers cus that is the only thing that can make you loose customer if it's not genuine

Customs have shut down vehicle purchases via land borders. You can visit his thread where he has provided a solution. Anybody willing to purchase a car from Cotonou should be aware of all the possible risks involved.

4 Likes

Re: Solved by tahoe(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2017
aieromon:

Customs have shut down vehicle purchases via land borders. You can visit his thread where he has provided a solution. Anybody willing to purchase a car from Cotonou should be aware of all the possible risks involved.

not helping matter with ’possible risks involved’ so you mean 50-50 chance of getting genuine duty

1 Like

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Tade, so u mean u are not only a rude smuggler but also also marriage reader?
So because a man followed me, automatically he is my husband?

We are here together and would both see how it will end!

2 Likes

Re: Solved by aieromon(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:

Madam,calm down. See as una turn Allah to assassin sef grin

You got to Badagry pretty late and no sane person would have allowed you to continue on the journey. Both of you were just angry at each other and made statements out of annoyance.

How will it end? You will buy your ride and invite us to come and chop jollof rice. However,I do not recommend buying a car over the land border except you are ready to accept responsibility for any eventual consequence.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solved by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Change the Topic of this thread He didn't take any money from you. Why are Humans this wicked and whats with the worship me attitude. at the OP go and work on how you interact with people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solved by Readonee35L(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
@tadeus
Women wahala too much , they are always skeptic about everything and they think everyone wants to dupe them.
Why would you leave iyana-iba by 1:30pm and think you'd get to Cotonu and buy a car that same day?
Which time bank go close ?.
I see nothing wrong In what tadeus has done.
Because he advised you that it's late .
And you should be patient till the next day.
Do you think you'd get your desired car immediately you get to the Park??
Do you know how many cars you'd check before you find your taste?
And if he rushes you and you buy nonsense .
You'd still come here and cry that you bought a bad car.

About the custom duty .
I think they have a way around it by paying the duty at another port or border.

As for your friend or sibling that has his or car seized . he or she should rather hold the dealer or agent rather than generalising the whole Cotonu cars , as vehicles without duty

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by suxes2005(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Sense-less post

Non-sense talk.

Without taking money from you, the next thing is to
tag him a dubious person or that he is becoming dubious?

Make una dey fear God nah!

There are lotta people that won't read this thread now,
just see the headline, that's enough for them to conclude
in their church mind.

@tadeus, i am a living testimony to people bearing that name,
bu-ko-la, biko no vex broda.

SHALOM

10 Likes

Re: Solved by almsofgold: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:

the way op keeps mentioning "tade" "tade",you kinda wanna think she's crushing on him. btw, op, change your headline, it's misleading. You wouldn't want your image tarnished because you had a minor altercation with someone you had business dealings with.cmon wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
I won't change it!
So it was right for him to have brought curses on his generation?
I have made my point and Tade would bear me witness went the time comes!

Nobody should go to Cotonou with Tade cos u will regret it!

2 Likes

Re: Solved by pacino26(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
With a glass of Heineken in my hand madam I find you guilty. sad sad

Guilty of assumptions.
Guilty of taking the honorable Auto court on a jolly ride without any substantial evidence of fraud or the intent of such.
Guilty of taking the name of the Almighty in vain.

See Op your self indignant reasons cannot tag a man less human and a criminal at the same time cuz you lack patience. Truth be told, you're on a default setting that he's a fraud so at the sight of the slightest delay you took off Yup blow steam.

Tadeus my manchi cool cool cool come take this bottle. I for don come since but... .....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by nelson7777: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
first of madame
i never knew d definition of a dubious person, is som1 dat was rude to u, or was late for an appointment, or mistook ur army friend 4 ur husband, or was unable to turn himself to a traffic warden so both of u cn gt to badagry on time, or didnt come to d internet to defame u but sent u personal massage on watsapp of hw much u hurt him n wnts God to judge u,

pls u can help us to understand ur definition of being dubious, i will give u an example
** tadeus stole my bag/phone/jewelry
** tadeus came wit evans to kidnap me
** tadeus told me to pay money into his account
** tadeus came with a Gun

Because so far u r just ranting without any valid point, cn u pls go straight and tell us wat he actually did,
because ur actions so far is making evry 1 on Nland wonder who was actually rude on d said day..
wat exactly did he do dat made him dubious

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:
I won't change it!
So it was right for him to have brought curses on his generation?
I have made my point and Tade would bear me witness went the time comes!

Nobody should go to Cotonou with Tade cos u will regret it!

Madam bukola, I'm sorry. You pushed me. You know am not a troublesome fellow. It

I heard him saying "darling calm down" dats why I conclude he is your husby..sorry about that too

Just came back from cotonuo now self with another Nairalander and he showed me you thread now, laff want kill am here. He can't control himself.

No issue in buying cars from Cotonou if you dealing with the right person

Regards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by deepwater(f): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Some people think Cotonou is inside Lagos.
Op how could you have gotten to iyana iba by 1:30 pm and believed to get to Cotonou and purchase a car?

With the amount if construction going on in that axis you could spend 4hours between alakija and volks on a GOOD day.

Op in fact your head no correct for opening this thread.
Mods please take this nonsense out, it is disturbing cyber space.

Pray nobody tries to spoil your Career, oya tender apology to everyone who has read your stupid act.

Wnen you are ready to get a car, be at the boarder by 9am. You are not going to buy ice block. grin

20 Likes

Re: Solved by Dereformer(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tadeus:
@OP. It's too late for you to bring Tadeus down. Expecting Tadues to fail is like expecting God to fail.

No matter what, I will not misuse opportunity given to my by good Nairalanders. If I want to use you on that day, would have take you to the market. You Wil b the one to waste transport, coz I wil use the opportunity to do some other things there.

You got to badagry roundabout around 4pm and u expect me to take you to the market? Things are not done that way. What wil I benefit in making you waste your hard earn money.

You got to badagry late coz of traffic, how does it concern Tadeus, I'm not the minister of road madam. I even apologized to you that day "that I'm sorry about the traffic" which is not my fault.

Also you aware that I have clients that day and the park close around 4:30 to 5pm.

The way you shouted at your husband at roundabout that day, that's why I decided not to take you to the market again, because if you can embarras your husband at an open place coz you got to badagry late, dnt knw how you Wil talk to me if I deliver late.

Madam bukola, how come I turn scammer coz I did not want to take you to Cotonuo?

In everything we do in life, we should hav fear of God in mind.

Once again, I'm sorry for the traffic

Regards

Oga, you are missing the point. You should have told her that you intend smuggling the car from cotonou into Nigeria.

That is the major point.

I tell people who care to listen, never buy cars from cotonou.

You will regret it except, of course, if you are willing to pay more.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota Corolla 2005 In Perfect Condition 1.250k / Hi / Price Slash!!! Foreign Used 2012 Lexus GX 460 Gray On Black (Upgraded) - 24.850M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.