Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Solved - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Solved (4663 Views)

8 Solved Problems Found In 2-stroke Marine Engines / 8 Common Problems Found But Now Solved In 2-stroke Marine Engines / You Have A Car For Sale , Or To Buy,we Ll Get It Solved In 72hours!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solved by coolcatty: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tadeus:

Madam bukola, I'm sorry. You pushed me. You know am not a troublesome fellow. It

I heard him saying "darling calm down" dats why I conclude he is your husby..sorry about that too

Just came back from cotonuo now self with another Nairalander and he showed me you thread now, laff want kill am here. He can't control himself.

No issue in buying cars from Cotonou if you dealing with the right person

Regards

Interesting.....so madam sexyboocaller has a side niggggah!!!!

Women ehen....chaiiiii

9 Likes

Re: Solved by almsofgold: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
coolcatty:

Interesting.....so madam sexyboocaller has a side niggggah!!!!

Women ehen....chaiiiii
my tot exactly! She was giving us the impression the man was her "soldier uncle ". It's kinda obvious who is paying for the ride.her maga, the 'soldier'. grin

7 Likes

Re: Solved by aAK1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
almsofgold:
my tot exactly! She was giving us the impression the man was her "soldier uncle ". It's kinda obvious who is paying for the ride.her maga, the 'soldier'. grin
lolz

5 Likes

Re: Solved by tahoe(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
almsofgold:

she will just come and curse you two

9 Likes

Re: Solved by almsofgold: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
tahoe:

she will just come and curse you two
automatic back to sender undecided

7 Likes

Re: Solved by Jagermeister(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why are women like this?

I'm so angry at myself for viewing this thread.

This is the reason we have so many chauvinists around.

Look at the curses even... Pain of having of my children bla bla bla. These same children u're talking, when one is Tadeus's age and one pained woman says these same things to them, u'll be mad but you won't know you deserve it... WDH mehn.

Just so you know, I'm Customs officer and I'm not a junior staffer... Cars still dey pass both legally and illegally... How you want make boys chop if cars no pass.

Infact I've read this again.. I don't know this Tadeus fellow but I'm aware he's a cotonou dealer here... If there's supposedly a case against him by this woman and this is the case then there's no case... This thread should be taken down.. This is serious character defamation.

11 Likes

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hope all u judginas read through the chat?
Hope u realise it was d scammer that put curses on his whole generation?
If not that he was caught, why curses?
May ur cases be judged even before evidences!

I have nothing to say other than.. .....DO NOT LET TADE CAJOLE U TO COME TO COTONOU, U MAY NOT BE AS LUCKY!!!
Re: Solved by Jagermeister(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
cne010:
Change the Topic of this thread He didn't take any money from you. Why are Humans this wicked and what the worship me attitude. at the OP go and work on how you interact with people.

Look at the very blackening topic. I'm not sure he's sold cars outside cotonou, he PROBABLY doesn't even sell cars.. He only dampens the hassle of cotonou buying.. So upon meeting this woman, he's become dubious. Imagine that I didn't open this thread and strolled past it... I would have just thought the young man collected this woman's money skipped town.

3 Likes

Re: Solved by partnerbiz4: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
cool
Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
nelson7777:
first of madame
i never knew d definition of a dubious person, is som1 dat was rude to u, or was late for an appointment, or mistook ur army friend 4 ur husband, or was unable to turn himself to a traffic warden so both of u cn gt to badagry on time, or didnt come to d internet to defame u but sent u personal massage on watsapp of hw much u hurt him n wnts God to judge u,

pls u can help us to understand ur definition of being dubious, i will give u an example
** tadeus stole my bag/phone/jewelry
** tadeus came wit evans to kidnap me
** tadeus told me to pay money into his account
** tadeus came with a Gun

Because so far u r just ranting without any valid point, cn u pls go straight and tell us wat he actually did,
because ur actions so far is making evry 1 on Nland wonder who was actually rude on d said day..
wat exactly did he do dat made him dubious

Thanks bro.

She is just mixing the whole things up. Women can be funny at times. But I don't think I deserve that from her.

Nobody is forcing anybody to buy car from cotonuo cars market. If you not cool with the plan, buy in lagos.

The last thing I will do is to scam people.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:

I have nothing to say other than.. .....DO NOT LET TADE CAJOLE U TO COME TO COTONOU, U MAY NOT BE AS LUCKY!!!

Seems you finding it funny to tarnish someone's image.

Keep it up. I wil not say more than that.

Karma exist

5 Likes

Re: Solved by maballack(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
@ the auto Mods , please take down this thread as the headline is misleading and defaming,

Its a clear cut case of the womans skepticism having the better part of her.

Thread should be closed.

Caveat
To all those who have purchased simply verify your customs duty clearance

Madam dont go adding your friend bought this and faced whatever , she did not buy through tadeus so dont go making a hasty generalisation thereby bastardizing ones business and online personality.

A simple Analogy, if i went to computer village to buy a phone and i was sold a fake phone does that mean all the traders in computer village sell fake..

Let small sense fall on you madam...

9 Likes

Re: Solved by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Which kind woman be this?
Your children should be ashamed of this act from you

4 Likes

Re: Solved by MrHenshaw: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:
Good morning good people of niaraland.. ..
I want to bring something to your view that would make u realise d type of people u deal with on niaraland..
I wanted a change of car and so i scanned tru d auto section in other to pick a highly recommended Cotonou dealer.. ...Atfer much stress, I settled with Tadeus who I have now realised d devil is now using just same way inspired was used!
Plz follow d chat between us

CC....Dominique
CC .... Egun mogaji
CC.....all auto members

Tadeus from this story,you have no case to answer.She is inconsiderate and apprehensive.
Be careful with such people.lf she claim to know God in the first place,why will she go to Benin republic to buy car.Has FG lifted the ban from that axis.
Y did she arrive late and want you to perform magic.Nairaland knows you as a car dealer not a magician incase she is not aware.
Who God bless no one can curse.
Anyday you starts messing up,ds same platform will expose you,so be careful!
Shikena!

8 Likes

Re: Solved by coolcatty: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
ucsparks:
Which kind woman be this?
Your children should be ashamed of this act from you

Children keh

Say a prayer for her husband and the army man friend....they dey see something walahi

2 Likes

Re: Solved by laudate: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexyboocalher:

Both of you got angry with each order, and exchanged words that turned into curses. sad Madam, take it easy. He did not cheat you of your hard earned money, please. Next time you want to buy a car from Cotonou, make sure you get to Badagry, by 7 a.m. please.

3 Likes

Re: Solved by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2017
sexyboocalher:

Sexyboocalher, Please don't be annoyed. Forgive him, things like this sometimes happens in business.
Also, cotonou border is not that close(Although, it's closed officially, customs guys dey do runz), I stay around Agbara somehow close to Badagry.

@Tadeus,Please call or text her to apologize. Customer is always right you know.
She might not buy a car from you today but believe me she might give you a project worth millions of naira or even dollars later. Build the friendship, build your empire.
Also, can you explain how you do sort out custom paper, that's what getting most people scared about the cotonou cars.

1 Like

Re: Solved by laudate: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2017
maballack:
@ the auto Mods , please take down this thread as the headline is misleading and defaming,

Its a clear cut case of the womans skepticism having the better part of her.

Thread should be closed.

Caveat
To all those who have purchased simply verify your customs duty clearance

Madam dont go adding your friend bought this and faced whatever , she did not buy through tadeus so dont go making a hasty generalisation thereby bastardizing ones business and online personality.

A simple Analogy, if i went to computer village to buy a phone and i was sold a fake phone does that mean all the traders in computer village sell fake..

Let small sense fall on you madam...

Why should they take it down? shocked Let it remain up here please. Thank God everyone can read and draw their own conclusions, by themselves. sad It would serve as a good learning or reference point for others. The mods should just change the title to reflect what truly took place.

Thank goodness, Tadeus too has explained his own side of things, while the Madam has also stated what happened. Now all the readers have come to the same conclusion: Tadeus did not defraud anybody and he is not dubious. Chikena! It was just a case of flared tempers and emotional outbursts on both sides. End of story! undecided

1 Like

Re: Solved by olaremint(m): 1:55am On Jul 05, 2017
@ tade, I hope u have learnt from this. When u are dealing with women , be careful, when it's biz, be extra careful, imagine a person going to cotonu and u arrive @ badagry by 4pm . Lolz. The most reasonable thing is either to sleep in badagry or cotonu and by the next morning at 8am, u can begin to search for the car I want. I have been to cotonu and done this, infact when u sleep over, u are fresh and clear in the head and can make good choices. Tade always explain to your clients and when it's a woman , do extra explanations, they reason emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 05, 2017
grin very funny thread
Re: Solved by ZUBY77(m): 2:48am On Jul 05, 2017
I was looking for where Tad scammed you but couldn't see it.
So what's the useless thread about?
Re: Solved by Atiku2019: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Women and Emotions grin
Re: Solved by Flye: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2017
This is errant nonsense, fear grip me when I saw the tittle cos I'm preparing to get tadeous for some runs. Also madam that is why it is not good to always watch only African magic and telemondo on your TV, try to watch latest news once in a while because if u do, u will know that Cotonou importation has been suspended long ago and guys do tincan clearance now.

Mode kindly Change this topic because it is misleading, malicious and damaging to even nairaland auto section we are trying to revive. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Solved by Frydae: 5:10am On Jul 05, 2017
when money no dey, story dey too much.... the complainant isn't ready to buy any car..... he just want to waste Tadeus's time.... n he come here to talk bullshit.... devils looking for hustles to knock. bad belle nigga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solved by buchilino(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2017
ZUBY77:
I was looking for where Tad scammed you but couldn't see it.
So what's the useless thread about?

TAD SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED OR GIVEN D FULL DETAILS OF HOW THINGS R DONE, N ALLOW HER MAKEUP HER MIND. TAD DIDN'T GIVE HER D FULL DETAILS OF HOW THINGS WERE DONE, DATS Y SHE BECAME SUSPICIOUS. I OFFER SERVICES TO PPLE, SO I UNDERSTAND HOW MADAM MUST HAVE FELT. IT WAS JUST A SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING. D BOTTOM LINE IS DAT COTONOU CARS R SMUGGLED INTO NIGERIA. N IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY DEM, DEY SHOULD BE READY TO PAY MORE. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks to all d sensible persons that understood my post!

GRACIAS...
Re: Solved by ApolitiCal: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
The only thing I see here is that Tadeus did not let the woman know the car will be smuggled in. If he had let her know from the beginning, probably, she would have made up her mind either to proceed or forget buying the car through cotonou. If not because of the tasks and risk involved in getting car through cotonou, things might have been smoother than what the woman encountered that day.

Next time, Tadeus should let his clients know the task and risk involved so that they will know that the process may not be smooth all through. All unrighteousness is a sin.
Also, you have no business poking nose into somebody's relationship. Whether he's her husband or not, it's not your concern. Just face your business. The way she talks to her husband has nothing to do with the deal between both of you.

5 Likes

Re: Solved by DrSuleiman100: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
ApolitiCal:
The only thing I see here is that Tadeus did not let the woman know the car will be smuggled in. If he had let her know from the beginning, probably, she would have made up her mind either to proceed or forget buying the car through cotonou. If not because of the tasks and risk involved in getting car through cotonou, things might have been smoother than what the woman encountered that day.

Next time, Tadeus should let his clients know the task and risk involved so that they will know that the process may not be smooth all through. All unrighteousness is a sin.
Also, you have no business poking nose into somebody's relationship. Whether he's her husband or not, it's not your concern. Just face your business. The way she talks to her husband has nothing to do with the deal between both of you.

Exactly my thoughts. Tadeus should do his business with maturity. The way spouses or boyfriends , girlfriends talk to one another is not your business.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
buchilino:

TAD SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED OR GIVEN D FULL DETAILS OF HOW THINGS R DONE, N ALLOW HER MAKEUP HER MIND. TAD DIDN'T GIVE HER D FULL DETAILS OF HOW THINGS WERE DONE, DATS Y SHE BECAME SUSPICIOUS. I OFFER SERVICES TO PPLE, SO I UNDERSTAND HOW MADAM MUST HAVE FELT. IT WAS JUST A SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING. D BOTTOM LINE IS DAT COTONOU CARS R SMUGGLED INTO NIGERIA. N IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY DEM, DEY SHOULD BE READY TO PAY MORE. THANKS

Point of correction. From our conversation, she got angry because she got to badagry 4pm and I did not take her to Cotonou same day.

Issue of smuggle or no smuggle, we did not discus anything related to that

She only told me that she had been to Cotonou and spent 2days but she not comfortable with the Nairalander that took her there and she want to go through me.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Solved by buchilino(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Tadeus:

Point of correction. From our conversation, she got angry because she got to badagry 4pm and I did not take her to Cotonou same day.

Issue of smuggle or no smuggle, we did not discus anything related to that

She only told me that she had been to Cotonou and spent 2days but she not comfortable with the Nairalander that took her there and she want to go through me.

Regards

OGA TAD, JUST TELL HER D TRUE SITUATION, LET HER THEN DECIDE IF SHE WANTS TO GO AHEAD N DO IT OR NOT.
Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
sexyboocalher:
Thanks to all d sensible persons that understood my post!

GRACIAS...

Now I understand you more better.

We did not do any transaction.

You told the whole world that Tadeus is a thief and scammer

Can take it up legally buh wil not do that.we are Nigerian and we have culture and tradition

You Wil serve as scape goat to others that find it interesting to tarnish people's image.

Wil give you grace of 48hours to change this misleading topic, false allegation and tell Nairalanders the Truth.

Ademola bukola, don't place curse on yourself and your kids, even if you have 100kids, they wil find pleasure in stealing unless if I intend to steal or scam you.

Since the moderators on this forum refuse to act, I need to stand for myself.

It's a promise, I swear you Wil regret this decision you took, unless if you telling them d truth.

It's not a threat. But I have to be sincere with you. Stealing is a taboo from were I come from, we don't take it lightly.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Solved by Tadeus(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2017
buchilino:

OGA TAD, JUST TELL HER D TRUE SITUATION, LET HER THEN DECIDE IF SHE WANTS TO GO AHEAD N DO IT OR NOT.

Our conversation is on the front page, please go through it sir. We did not do any transaction. She got to badagry late and I advised her that if we go to Cotonou by that time, she Wil jst waste money on transport and she took it personal.

I don't know we're we discussed business that she conclude that I want to scam her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ford Explorer 2008 XLT Fulloption Clean Used... 1.78m / Xtremely Clean 2009 Toyota Camry:call 08082048546,08064765667..bb Pin :2804FF5E / Tokunbo Honda Civic LX 2002 @n740k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.