Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car (1034 Views)

Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" / Mazda Unveils Vision Coupe Concept Car At 2017 Tokyo Motor Show / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by AutoReportNG2: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Mercedes-Benz introduces Generation EQ, an electric concept car that boasts the appearance of a sporty SUV coupe. Mercedes-Benz wants to show you how electric cars can also move into the fast lane, it’s a preview of a new generation of battery-powered vehicle.

The dynamic body design features new electro-look that strongly bolds the focus on the powerful electric drive system. It has two electric motors with a system output that can be increased up to 300 kW thanks to scalable battery components. The permanent all-wheel drive allows for dynamic high-level performance with a range of up to 500km. Generation EQ electric car aims to meet market demands in sustainable and contemporary mobility.

The name EQ means “Electric Intelligence”, which is derived from the company’s brand values of Emotion and Intelligence. There are four principles strongly held by Mercedes Benz when designing the future of our mobility: connected, autonomous, shared, and electric. This concept car is the logical fusion of all those four pillars. This automobile goes beyond electric vehicles, it offers comprehensive electric ecosystem of services, technologies, and innovations.

The interior reveals driver-oriented cockpit, it is designed to have simple, touch-based controls. It features electro-look which is also reflected on the exterior styling. The asymmetrical design of the instrument panel features large, floating wide-screen display. There are no knobs, all you can see are touch-based controls.

Generation EQ electric car offers latest generation charging technologies, it is capable for charging at home by induction or wallbox for fast charging.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/07/see-new-futuristic-mercedes-benz.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol

Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by AutoReportNG2: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Class...

Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by ikeepitreal(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
exterior looks really good but the interior takes the semblance of a sci fi piece of crap.
6/10 mercedes.

1 Like

Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by AutoReportNG2: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lalasticlala
Marpol
Seun
Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why does the seat look so uncomfortable _like those ones in Nigerian fast foods. The exterior looks like any other car.
Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by AutoReportNG2: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
PaperLace:
Why does the seat look so uncomfortable _like those ones in Nigerian fast foods. The exterior looks like any other car.

cheesycheesycheesy You ehn... I give up on you... Pls PM me, we get talk to talk please or maybe you send me a mail, I will appreciate it.
Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

cheesycheesycheesy You ehn... I give up on you... Pls PM me, we get talk to talk please or maybe you send me a mail, I will appreciate it.

Don't give up on me please _ they actually look very uncomfortable.
I hope it's something that will put 30billion in my account, I will appreciate it too.
Re: See The New Futuristic Mercedes Benz Generation EQ Concept Car by AutoReportNG2: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
PaperLace:

Don't give up on me please _ they actually look very uncomfortable.
I hope it's something that will put 30billion in my account, I will appreciate it too.

Send me a mail abeg...

autoreportng@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Automechanic Playable In Germany, Canada, US Or Australia? / Custom Papers / 'World's Fastest Gamer' eSport Competition Winner Gets Mclaren F1 Simulator Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.