Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt (50716 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by onadana: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
You suppose reach Eye Centre ooo. Like seriously. This na police or mopol. Nah the mud blind your eyes say na soldier.
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by jdstunt(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by kilokeys(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
so its now legal to shoot arm robbers at sight in Nigeria

okay o
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Yhemit(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
wow.... where's the robber weapon

1 Like

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by whizzyleejr(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Another method entirely, tiri gbosa for you
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by misspineapple(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alexkene:
How come the armed robbers pure white shirt did not stain? And the police is stained from head to toe?? Hmm. Kontinue
The soldier entered d gutter to kill d theif..Mayb like hide and seek

1 Like

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by njideoby(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why did he have to enter inside the gutter when the target was outside the gutter with spotless shirt?

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Gobhanky: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abeg wich gutter
Cos d shirt white
The belt black
And u mean dsts the only amount of blood dat d bullet wound could leak out.
If this hapens in reality
Think abt nollywood movies.
U no go eva see blood sef

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by odiereke(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
I didn't get the story right. The soldier was soak with mud inside the gutter for him to kill an armed robber. But the culprit was not soak or stained with any mud but his blood.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by LilTyRoNe: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
I came here to read comments and you guys are saying one word (Walks out of thread)
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by dacovajnr: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
He enter inside gutter to kill robber but the robber white no stain..wetin he cum find go inside gutter? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Flashmove: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alexkene:
How come the armed robbers pure white shirt did not stain? And the police is stained from head to toe?? Hmm. Kontinue

He took cover inside the gutter to snip kill the Amu-robber grin
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Nkarchi: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why is the armed robber shirt pure white after emerging from d gutter but then the policeman is utterly soiled in mud?
Make una dey talk true oooo

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by FeloniousFelon: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
So soja is covered in murk but armed robber is crispy clean?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by FeloniousFelon: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Flashmove:

He took cover inside the gutter to snip kill the Amu-robber grin

And buried his head in murk?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Krystaal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
expertman:
Good one Gallant soldier.
Na them them robber NCAN.
Make we dance shooki
Chai see nyashgrin
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by AreaFada2: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
I cannot see the mud on the robber's white top like the soldier's.

Was the officer under threat from the robber at that time?

This is just to ensure the killing was necessary. Because many innocent people are killed anyhow.

Even when tackling a robber, there are rules to follow: is he armed and is a threat, unarmed? And so on.

We are so used to death in 9ja that we ask no questions. So long as it is not one's own relative.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't understand oh Did the thief enter the gutter to be shot or the soldier waited in the gutter. Because from the clean white shirt Mr arm_oh_rubber is wearing me no understand or is it Evans tshirt suppliers at work
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by soldierdollar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alexkene:

That was my first reaction.

But then, the soldier could have taken cover in the gutter just to get a nice position to shoot the robber
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Wallade(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alexkene:

You can't understand but I do grin
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by nwaanambra1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
no weapon on the victim no any evidence to show he is an 'armed robber'

there is a serious lie somewhere.

but what do u expect in jungle called nigeria.
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by bomsilaga(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor1:
lalasticlala

http://somtoo.com/news/soldier-enters-inside-a-gutter-to-kill-an-armed-robber-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photos/
So many things aren't adding up.
Oroazi is in Rumuola
Mgboshimini doesn't have such gate
That's a mobile police officer
Corpse is clean if at all it's a corpse.
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Lloydfather(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Don't be supprise this Nigar just waste his life because he want to impress his girlfriend
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by takenadoh: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
This Na Police
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Agbalanze(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
That's a police officer and not a soldier.. And how come the robbers white top isn't stained??
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by bennywise30(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chei ,God have mercy this cool guy ,I no this guy in ph ,he stays around mile 2 ojoto street, German man, very cool and gentle, make your soul rest in peace bro , you choose to die like python your close friend.
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by gulfer: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
looks more like a gallant MOPOL to me.....................On a serious note; being shot in the back may be an escaping robber. I would aim at the legs if i were the soldier/MOPOL in order to get at the others that might have escaped.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Saxifrage12(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alexkene:
I wander oh......
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by Phonefanatic: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
On a closer look that seems like a mopol.
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by excanny: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
All these fake news sef
Re: Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt by lrdval: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
please why did he killed the guy, even duo he robbed, i see no arm, or is he armed, many people are been killed recently based on an unrealistic things, why not arrest this guy and he will pay for his sin in prison, and according to your headline that brought me into this thread, how can a soldier kill a thief, please, is that his job..look at the position that he shot him, not even on the leg or shoulder, this is pure wickedness from all these malam security op in this country...lets assume the soldier or policeman, have not done worst things than the person he killed.....stupid country and misplaced priority...send him now to the north to fight terrorism, he will start writing petitions of how you want to waste his life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.