Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How You Can Achieve Financial Freedom In 2017 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Achieve Financial Freedom In 2017 (315 Views)

9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals / 6 Ways To Achieve Financial Independence / How To Rock Your Linkedin Profile In 8 Steps in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Achieve Financial Freedom In 2017 by decency17(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
When we hear the word 'financial freedom' our minds immediately think about being rich, having money and wealth. But it's non of those. To start this discussion, financial freedom is the ability to maintain a desired lifestyle without a regular paycheck. Not many of us have given a thought to what will happen if for some reasons, we are left without any pay for a few months. Many young Nigerians will jump at the opportunity of getting a paid Job, irrespective of the offer. I remember when we advertised for the position of a cook in my organisation, a lot of graduates came for the interview begging for a job with a monthly pay less than 50k.
In reality, most salary earners a trapped in a loop of endless anticipation of the next pay. I was a victim until I was introduced to a business that has given me financial freedom. Another good thing is, I'm only into it part-time. It's easy and straight forward for those who are willing. It pays more than any job I know in this country. Everyone can do it. Instead of waiting for your paycheck every month, why not invest small capital in a business you can do part-time and earn more than your current job? Investment is onetime, it's not a get rich quick stuff, not a dubious scheme. An international company registered with the CAC, with regional offices across Nigeria. It's a business for everyone, the rich, poor, youth corpers, unemployed.
Check my signature for details.
#financialfreedom2017

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Cards: 7 Smart Things To Know / Effect Of Restructuring On The Peaceful Coexistence Of The Nigeria Nation / Attend 2 Days International Level HSE 1,2&3 Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.