Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

.:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. (2728 Views)

$60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal / John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / John Terry Appointed Player-manager For England For Euro' 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Asley Cole was recently caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police he said "Ive just heard John Terry's car was parked outside my house. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by chic2pimp(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by tayoccu(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Asley Cole was recently caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police he said "Ive just heard John Terry's car was parked outside my house. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMAO!!!!!
DK no go kill me o!
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by parable(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2010
Grant left d training at chelsea.xpect other chelsea players to follow suit.even Abramohvic is a flirt so wat do u xpect.
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by Tatase(f): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ok not to resuscitate this dead topic but I just saw something about Wayne Bridge's reaction to his ex apparently sleeping with JT in his house whilst their son was there (in the house):

According to The Daily Mail,

"(According to a source) Bridge was 'livid' when he discovered Vanessa had slept with Terry while their son had been in the house.
He is said to have screamed at his ex-partner: 'I can't believe you had s-ex with him in our house with Jaydon there. I pay you enough a month - you could have got a hotel room.' "

I like that Bridge has his expectations in order. Are all these footballers in open relationships or something??
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by mystikal(m): 4:33am On Feb 15, 2010
Tarrant asks Wayne Bridge, "For £64,000,whats d colour of Perroncels pubic hair"? A-Brwn, B-Red, C-Blnde D-Ginger. Wayne replies,Can I phone a frnd?
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by tayoccu(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
ring. ring,
terry: hello
terrant: hello john terry this is terrant from who wants to be a millionaire,
i've got you mate wayne bridge on the hot seat,he's currently playing for £64,000.
terry: ok!
terrant: the next voice you hear will be wayne's, (to wayne bridge) your 60 second starts now.
wayne: john what is the colour of Perroncels pubic hair?
terry: that's a tricky one wayne, cos the color changes with every man she sleeps with, but hold on let me check. . .
. . .it's currently blonde.
Re: .:. John Terry In intimacy Scandal With Team-mate's Wag .:. by Ebywizzy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
(on the way to the car park outside stanford bridge)
Terry:will you be going to the club tonight
Lampard:sure
Terry:i'll be at your place to pick u up
Lampard:, But that won't be necessary
Terry:why
Lampard:cause my wife 'll be sacred about your manh^^d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Completes Man United Medical / Your Preferred Top Three Epl Coaches / West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal [2 - 2] On Saturday 19th March 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.