Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Funny Way I My Buddy Met The Love Of His Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Funny Way I My Buddy Met The Love Of His Life (529 Views)

Please Am Desperate For A Way I Can Earn Money Online,help Me!!! / The Funny Thing About Nigerian Employers And Experience. / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Way I My Buddy Met The Love Of His Life by evolvepress: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Serendipity has been said to be one of the greatest secrets of happiness and I couldn’t agree more based on the experience of a close friend of mine, Mr. Henry. Henry is the media/PR officer of a famous cosmetics company, and always had to do a lot of publicity events on and offline. Henry has a peculiar headache whenever his company had any event to publicize online. He would load his business line with credit and start inviting press managers from different press houses in turn to cover his company’s events.

Not only does publicizing his events cost an arm and a leg, the stress of reminding the nonchalant press managers to do their jobs weighs Henry down. More often than not, they distribute his press releases too late on the different traditional and online platforms including blogs and websites, to make the requisite impression on his managers. Henry had to put up with the dismal distribution cycle for 6 months till he got served a warning from his managers.

Then one day, as he was going through his timeline during a routine look at his social media accounts, he stumbled on a retweet by his virtual friend about Evolve.Press. It was described as the quickest and most effective errand boy for media managers and Public relation officers to distribute their content. So, out of curiosity, he logged on to www.evolve.press and boom! He had entered a new world of new possibilities and happiness with stress-free results. The accidental discovery of Evolve.Press changed Henry’s professional life.

Now, Henry with the help of his digital errand boy – evolve.press, sends articles and press releases across multiple media platforms, from newspaper to news sites/blog to radio and TV stations with the click of a button. He is covered because his new digital errand boy does all his New/Press distributions from his laptop.

Henry is now healthy and works pressure-free, plus he now has the time to go for social events like weddings, birthdays and even concerts where he found the love of his life, Omawumi at one of those. Isn’t serendipity such a beautiful thing? Be smart like Henry, embrace the seamless and latest way of distributing your press releases and other functions, log on to www.evolve.press and get yourself some social time, an affordable and stress-free press distribution.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You Have Outgrown Your Job / Become A Seasoned Exporter In Nigeria After Attending This Seminar / If You Are A Single But Old-for-marriage Lady, You Need To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.