Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church (55986 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by tete7000(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
wellmax:

Marriage is a legal contract in the eye of the law.
As Christians, for us marriage is a spiritual contract ratified by the originator of families and marriages.
Regardless of where you are joined, the status of God is clear. No divorce.
He/she that marries one that has been put off commits adultery.
Why come before 'men of God' to ratify adultery.
Man with many wives before conversion, before God, he's only Married to the first .

Make I get small time at work today, I will explain this further.

I understand your sentiment. It is this type of sentiment that makes people make bad choices. While from a moral point of view, I extol you; I will advise you don't raise your children with this mindset. It is dangerous. I think its better we drop the argument since we probably won't agree. Do have a nice day at work.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by Roum(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
That's Rev, Fr Vincent! !!!
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by monex(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2017
tete7000:

Have you asked what constituted a marriage in the church? Does the church consider his first marriage valid? Only when you answer these questions, can you favourably put forward your objection.
even at that, he is not doing a marriage in the church sef. Only a thanksgiving.

Divorced and remarried couples are not barred from thanksgiving. only from sacraments. Recently the Pope said it is the bishop's pre-rogatve to administer sacraments to them.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by safarigirl(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
belzabull:
please shut up! see this ignorant one

This is a thanksgiving service and not wedding
mass

Catholics do not conduct wedding
twice

Secondly, the first marriage is not valid in the context of the 'Catholic doctrine' cos it wasn't officiated in the catholic church.

Don't just listen to an awesomely ignorant person spew rubbish and swallow thế misinformation hook, line and sinker

If a Catholic is celebrating for example birthday, the person can invite the muslim friend to the thanksgiving service, the only difference here is that the two friends are husband and wife

stop celebrating and wallowing in ignorance

cc: safarigirl
you should shut up if you don't know how to pass a message without such rudeness.

You are a poor example of a Catholic if you can't pass your message without sounding angry.

Better check yourself first before you talk to anyone

PS: I'm a Catholic too, save your explanation for someone who cares

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by engrobidigbo: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Marcelinho:
Brother this was Cross River State not Akwa Ibom.....Ogun and Oyo are not the same
or are they?

I know...but they've both got same attributes
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by sfinkzslot(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
ebubefavou:
na wa for musa sha

Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by belzabull(f): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
safarigirl:
[s]you should shut up if you don't know how to pass a message without such rudeness.

You are a poor example of a Catholic if you can't pass your message without sounding angry.

Better check yourself first before you talk to anyone

PS: I'm a Catholic too, save your explanation for someone who cares[/s]
you are Catholic and you speak with such unadulterated ignorance and myopism

It you had a brain, you would go and edit that gross misinformation on the first page. People like you are the reason why others view Catholic the wrong way. You should be ashamed of yourself if truly you are one.

The fact that you are Catholic (your claim) even makes your ignorant comment more worrisome, shameful and pathetic
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by aalangel(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
belzabull:
please shut up! see this ignorant one

This is a thanksgiving service and not wedding
mass

Catholics do not conduct wedding
twice

Secondly, the first marriage is not valid in the context of the 'Catholic doctrine' cos it wasn't officiated in the catholic church.

Don't just listen to an awesomely ignorant person spew rubbish and swallow thế misinformation hook, line and sinker

If a Catholic is celebrating for example birthday, the person can invite the muslim friend to the thanksgiving service, the only difference here is that the two friends are husband and wife

stop celebrating and wallowing in ignorance

cc: safarigirl

Number one, you're a typical Nairalander to start with an insult.
Number two, i won't dignify your statements which i didn't more than the first line with an argument.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church by olablogs86: 1:32am On Jul 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.