Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! (436 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! by chakademus: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Accidents are bound to occur from time to time no matter how careful we may be. While this is true, the truer fact remains that there's a lot we can do to reduce our chances of being involved in one.

I won't give a list here, but trust me, there's just one I'm gonna talk about, because it's being overlooked and has been overlooked for far too long. And please, if you are guilty of this, take correction now else your arrogance or indifference might cost you your life someday.

Now, to the point.

When you go to the park to board a bus, you always assume that the man behind the steering wheel is a driver and fit for the journey. And by this assumption, almost everybody in the bus submit their lives to this man. Some even sleep on the journey.

But what if I told you that most bus drivers on the road today were merely touts loading buses in parks yesterday?

Next time, before you verbally abuse a fellow passenger for trying to correct the driver for reckless driving, remember the picture below.

It is your duty as passengers in a bus to keep a check on the driver during the journey. Your life is in his hands while you are in his bus.

And before you quote religion here, also remember that no one is in charge of sharing the portion.

Seun and the Mods, show them this post let them receive sense.

Full stop.

Re: Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! by fxtreme(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tell them
Re: Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
What the **** angry

See babe oo
Re: Before You Travel In A Public Bus Again, Read This!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
She Una dey see.. Wch kind nonsense be this Nah..

Peace mass

(1) (Reply)

5 Safety Tips For Traveling Long Distances / Experience Nature In Cambodia / Motorists Lament As Fuel Scarcity Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.