Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (97732 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by mighty2: 5:10am On May 07, 2018
Everybody Want To Move To Canada Without Even Know Anything About The Country Talkless The Risks Therein. Yeah, Before You Migrate to Canada, Read What This Twitter User Has To Say Concerning The Dangers You Will Face

Source: http://kunlexwap.ga/a-must-read-read-what-this-lady-has-to-say-concerning-the-dangers-you-will-face-in-canada.html

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Maket: 5:16am On May 07, 2018
I love my father's land. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba loves me. I believe in my country and I will make it here in this land. Just 42 hours after registration as a nairalander I made 1st to comment. Thank God for this trophy.

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Shalomc(f): 5:17am On May 07, 2018
Go and look at them in the travel section...
Part 4 thread and already on page 68
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by ernecy(m): 5:34am On May 07, 2018
People don't know all this things you are talking about, they just want to run away from the shithole.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Shalomc(f): 5:36am On May 07, 2018
ernecy:
People don't know all this things you are talking about, they just want to run away from the shithole.
It is better to stay and fight. Men suffer more in CA. When the power changes hands.... And the system ensures that. So to men who are fighting tooth and nail to get your woman down there... Just note that you maybe ending your own life aspirations and dying before death comes... Definitely your life terminates and you start nursing the lives of your kids.

Eventually the mental effects starts manifesting...life is meaningless without dreams and aspirations.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by omowolewa: 5:42am On May 07, 2018
There are two sides to a coin, some people would share a good report of Canada.

I have two friends of different professions doing great there. One is a doctor complaining of too much pay and grants.

Get skilled first, budget 1.5 years for hustling, appease your village people and trust God.

Garnering skills first before jetting out

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Shalomc(f): 5:44am On May 07, 2018
omowolewa:

I have two friends if different professions doing great there. One is a doctor complaining of too much pay and grants.

Great. But there are other side's to the generally bandied stories.... Although I doubt the doctor story.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by ernecy(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2018
Shalomc:

It is better to stay and fight. Men suffer more in CA. When the power changes hands.... And the system ensures that. So to men who are fighting tooth and nail to get your woman down there... Just note that you maybe ending your own life aspirations and dying before death comes... Definitely your life terminates and you start nursing the lives of your kids.

what are we fighting, this country is not working, it's an established facts. Nobody wants to stay, even though they is no jobs in Canada. They way I dey here now wey hunger no even let me sleep, I see opportunity to leave this country at war, I will be slacking?. No now
Abeg the lady should come back first to naija b4 I go take this advice serious

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Shalomc(f): 5:46am On May 07, 2018
ernecy:
what are we fighting, this country is not working, it's an established facts. Nobody wants to stay, even though they is no jobs in Canada. They way I dey him now wey hunger no even let me sleep, I see opportunity to leave this country at war, I will be slacking?. No now
Abeg the lady should come back first to naija b4 I go take this advice serious

Do you think a poor guy can process Canadian relocation easily? Even with money you will still fast and pray.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by zionmede: 5:46am On May 07, 2018
there are lots of opportunities in Nigeria
There is no place like. its just that most people love hitting the jackpot from a rest point without going out of their comfort zone to hustle.
U see a graduate, 5yrs after graduation, no job, no handwork, no skill just going and waiting for multi nationals to employ him. I know a graduate of engineering who makes a lot of money as a carpenter. he has never used his certificate for once. Yet he has worked for multinationals as a carpenter.
The best place to make ur money and enjoy ur money is in ur country where u are supposed to have full rights as a citizen.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by koolaid87: 5:47am On May 07, 2018
Don't listen to her

Check that shit yourself

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by ernecy(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2018
Shalomc:

Do you think a poor guy can process Canadian relocation easily? Even with money you will still fast and pray.
if it's easy, everybody will do it. An average Nigerian is a very religious person, so prayers and fasting is part of us. What I am saying is Canada is better than Nigeria in terms of opportunities even though I have not been there. I prefer a Canadian telling me u can't get this job, than to be discrimated against in my own country bcuz of tongue or religious view. But wait o, are u in Canada or Naija?

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 6:12am On May 07, 2018
Yes, the beginning is always hard but if one plans one's life well abroad, the migration will worth the while later on.

The type of visa and most especially the type of host often determine the length of hard times though. Before migrating, make sure someone is waiting to receive and put you through things.

For me, leaving Nigeria was one best decision I've ever taken in my life.

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by mighty2: 6:13am On May 07, 2018
omowolewa:

I have two friends if different professions doing great there. One is a doctor complaining of too much pay and grants.

what about the second one.he's busy complaining of too much troubles.you see, no place like home.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by mighty2: 6:16am On May 07, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Yes, the beginning is always hard but if one plans one's life well abroad, the migration will worth the while later on.

The type of visa and most especially the type of host often determine the length of hard times though. Before migrating, make sure someone is waiting to receive and put you through things.

For me, leaving Nigeria was one best decision I've ever taken in my life.
@bolded yeah, correct

14 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 6:21am On May 07, 2018
angry

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Alejoc(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2018
Thanks for sharing.....

Really an eyes opener!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 7:04am On May 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
I have worked in 2 big four audit firms, my ex colleagues who have gone to canada no spend up to a month, before the likes of pwc,kpmg,delliote too them. This woman is nothing bt a mumu. My cousin in saskatchewan is on over 180k canadian dollars per year as a doctor bt in nigeria he was poorly paid. Destination canada abeg
Even someone on minimum wage doing dishes is paid about $14/hour, if rent is $1k working 10 hours a day for 10 days should sort that out. Like someone rightly pointed out earlier, all one needs is to understand how things work there before leaving.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Holywizard: 8:33am On May 07, 2018
I'll still like to travel out

33 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by eleojo23: 8:36am On May 07, 2018
The bottom line is, make your plans very well before traveling out

16 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by HeWrites(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2018
That's for your pocket because

Nigerians will still go

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Offpoint: 8:38am On May 07, 2018
I'm commenting base on the headline cuz I'm not going to read the content
The greatest danger on earth is living in Nigeria at this current time.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Alakoba Post! Enemy of progress.
Afterall, she will get paid for writing this.
She is the kind of person that will encourage a Bachelor's / master degree holder who lives in sango otta to consider a job of N20,000 per month in Ajah and says experience in the job is key. angry

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by san316(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2018
True dear. But everybody has his star

7 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Ojemedad: 8:40am On May 07, 2018
If it is so tough there let's exchange location, come to Nigeria let me go to canada

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by gwmlogistic: 8:40am On May 07, 2018
But u nor come back and u dey send things give family

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.