Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt (862 Views)

CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEHv11 / Buy Cisa Training Materials-audio Files+slides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is a validation of the knowledge required to be an Information Systems Auditor,IT Risk and IT Security professional.
Proven researches have shown that there will be a surge in the need for IT auditors in the next decade.
Position yourself for the windfall through our CISA training across Nigeria in 2017.

FEATURES
COVERAGE OF THE CISA DOMAINS

Domain 1—The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%)
Domain 2—Governance and Management of IT (16%)
Domain 3—Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%)
Domain 4—Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (20%)
Domain 5—Protection of Information Assets (25%)

REVIEW OF PRACTICE QUESTIONS

CASE STUDIES

CAREER GUIDANCE AND JOB ASSISTANCE

PASS GUARANTEED

PRACTICAL SESSIONS
LAGOS
Date: July 31- August 4,2017
Time: 9.00 a.m-5.00 p.m
Venue:
OGB Professional Services
1, Omoniji Avenue, Mushin Road,
Tantalizer building, by Aye Bus Stop
Isolo, Lagos.
Price:N100,000
Registration ends 26 July,2017

ABUJA
Date: August 7- August 11,2017
Venue:
Suite 2.05 B.M House
Plot 1A, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Street
Garki II, Abuja.Price:N100,000
Registration ends August 2,2017

PORT HARCOURT
Date: August 14- August 18,2017
Venue:To be advised
Registration ends August 9,2017
To Register:Call/Text/Whatsapp +2348033587126;email-royalwayconsulting@yahoo.com
Re: Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt by engrrichie92(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
what is your company name? dont you guys have website?
if yes to the above? how do i register?
Re: Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Company name is ROYALWAY CONSULTING.
I blog on http://passthecisaexam..com.ng/
You can call me on +2348033587126 for registration details.
Thanks
Re: Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt by phykel(m): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2017
divinepen:
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is a validation of the knowledge required to be an Information Systems Auditor,IT Risk and IT Security professional.
Proven researches have shown that there will be a surge in the need for IT auditors in the next decade.
Position yourself for the windfall through our CISA training across Nigeria in 2017.

FEATURES
COVERAGE OF THE CISA DOMAINS

Domain 1—The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%)
Domain 2—Governance and Management of IT (16%)
Domain 3—Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%)
Domain 4—Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (20%)
Domain 5—Protection of Information Assets (25%)

REVIEW OF PRACTICE QUESTIONS

CASE STUDIES

CAREER GUIDANCE AND JOB ASSISTANCE

PASS GUARANTEED

PRACTICAL SESSIONS
LAGOS
Date: July 31- August 4,2017
Venue:
1, Omoniji Avenue, Mushin Road,
Tantalizer building, by Aye Bus Stop
Isolo, Lagos.
Registration ends 26 July,2
Registration ends August 9,2017
To Register:Call/Text/Whatsapp +2348033587126;email-royalwayconsulting@yahoo.com

I really want to do CISA exam i see it as a good start for me in my quest to be a digutal forensic analyst

But i need a firm to start up and earn experience.I have been reading abt CISA and ISACA as a body.

I will be happy to get a placement as a traineee from you sir.
Re: Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
phykel:

I really want to do CISA exam i see it as a good start for me in my quest to be a digutal forensic analyst

But i need a firm to start up and earn experience.I have been reading abt CISA and ISACA as a body.

I will be happy to get a placement as a traineee from you sir.
What are your qualifications?Don't you think that it is better to pass the CISA exam first before looking for trainee job ?
Re: Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt by phykel(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
divinepen:

What are your qualifications?Don't you think that it is better to pass the CISA exam first before looking for trainee job ?

B.Sc Computer science with Economics
ITIL v3 Foundation certification.

I need cash to do CISA hence i need a job to start up life

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Business You Can Do Part Time / 5 Steps To Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever / Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.