Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem (1043 Views)

How Do I Fix This Issue When Browsing With Chrome? / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English / Solved Tech Issues Related Emails Account With Verizon Email Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by Emmanuel1903: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
goodday everyone, i bought a univesal modem(mobily modem) and sometimes when i use it, the data just finish within some minutes while sometimes the data takes so long. and this data gets exhausted even before i open a page.and i have off every auto download but there is on difference
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by OneCorner: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Beg me grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by Emmanuel1903: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Beg me grin
PLEASE OOOOO, HELP A BROTHER OOOOOOO
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by OneCorner: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
PLEASE OOOOO, HELP A BROTHER OOOOOOO
Okay

Re: Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by Emmanuel1903: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Okay
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by Emmanuel1903: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
OneCorner:

Okay
please if u have a solution kindly help me with this
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2018
What type of laptop do you use
Are you sure there is app eating the data on the background
Try looking at your internet data usage to see how much data you use each time the data finishes and see if it slightly corresponds with the.bandwidth you buy.
If it still looks the same the fault is from the apps sucking your data.

(1) (Reply)

Sophisticated Hp Pavilion Core I7, 12gb Ram, 4gb Nvidia, 1tb Hard Drive, 128 Ssd / Internet Security Software / In Need Of Broadband Internet At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.