Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy (1225 Views)

Apprentice Needed- Learn How To Sew And Become A Good Fashion Designer / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 / Good Fashion Designer Needed In Woji Area, Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by just15: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hi peeps, please i need your assistance and advice. I am seeking for a very good fashion design school/academy in Lagos.

Some fashion schools are just overly hyped on internet, large publicity or are based on past glory but are not really detailed in their teachings, that after 6 months you are still not good, while some schools after 6 months of learning, the finishing and finess of your designs are WOW

The following are what i am looking out for;

*you or somebody you know have learnt from the school and confirmed best
*where they teach modern and stylish clothes
*any other thing

Thanks in advance
Re: Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by mayysen(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
hi. there are a lot of good fashion schools in lagos. which part of lagos are you looking at?
Re: Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eko, obalende, yaba, mushin
mayysen:
hi. there are a lot of good fashion schools in lagos. which part of lagos are you looking at?
Re: Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by just15: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
mayysen:

Anywhere in lagos is ok, but i dont mind mainland sha

Thanks
Re: Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by jloe: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
please MOD, can this be posted on frontpage to get enough views?, i also need the same advice/information too pleaseeee
Re: Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by Bellarita: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Decenstitch fashion academy at Egbeda is a good place to learn. I lie not these students did only 6months with us. Its not a big school but we'll be big one day cos we aim for excellence and we're passionate about good finishing.

Re: Practically Good Fashion Design School/academy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
just15:
Hi peeps, please i need your assistance and advice. I am seeking for a very good fashion design school/academy in Lagos.

Some fashion schools are just overly hyped on internet, large publicity or are based on past glory but are not really detailed in their teachings, that after 6 months you are still not good, while some schools after 6 months of learning, the finishing and finess of your designs are WOW

The following are what i am looking out for;

*you or somebody you know have learnt from the school and confirmed best
*where they teach modern and stylish clothes
*any other thing

Thanks in advance

You can check on Trendsviva Haute Fashion School. They are situated at 105 Ikorodu road fadeyi busstop, thats before jibowu if u are coming from Maryland.
The fashion designer is very good and nice.
Call the school: 07036363881

Or chat with a representative of the school on WhatsApp with same number.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Completely Unclad On Maternity Shoot (photo) / Curls For Black Guys / 20" Kinky Straight Hair Wig For Giveaway Price (with Frontal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.