Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video (52346 Views)

Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Suspected Badoo Gang Member Nabbed In Ikorodu, Escapes Jungle Justice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Well, I doubt d fool will repent. He might slow down for a while though . God bless the lady.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by sankky: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
A
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by kingrt2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
FTbomb:
"crying robber"

so these demons are scared of death too?

They are not demons just lost souls its those that set them on fire that are the demons, given the thief's no chance for repentance and filling up hell for their master. You think for another man to set his fellow human on fire is normal that is the devil working in them, and that same devil will give them the same treat when they themselves visit hell

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
hakeem4:
That lady is a good citizen

But if na Ikorodu lasan grin

If na Ikorodu dem fit join u as victim sef

2 Likes

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by holluphemydavid(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tank God say no be for ikorodu, he wud av be a dead meat by now, if he like, let him continue to Dey tif after dis
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by SalamRushdie: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know how to put it bit I think that particular guy should have been killed at the spot because from his looks I know he can never change and once free will go on to kill a couple more people

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by SalamRushdie: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
kingrt2:

They are not demons just lost souls its those that set them on fire that are the demons, given the thief's no chance for repentance and filling up hell for their master. You think for another man to set his fellow human on fire is normal that is the devil working in them, and that same devil will give them the same treat when they themselves visit hell

Mark my words , that guy I see there will never change he will hopefully on time kill a couple of people and eventually meet this same death he escaped in this video
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by hakeem4(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
amdoyin82:
na burn oo. I dey fear ikorodu like mad.
no fear Ikorodu joor .... its neighboring towns that all these lynching dey happen

But everyone is angry sha

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by maxysmith(f): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
hakeem4:
That lady is a good citizen

But if na Ikorodu lasan grin
you on every post....well done sir grin
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
gabinogem:
But what they were saying is the truth, police will always grant them bail. Imagine if he had stabbed that lady to death, it will be another story entirely....good riddance to bad rubbish.

So ur suggesting he should be lynched.

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by hakeem4(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
maxysmith:

you on every post....well done sir grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
He got really lucky.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by vertueptime: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
I regret them. Ot burning him alive,he wldnt hesitate to kill the girl and take her fone, we ahld be reducing them, its like criminals are not having a field day lately
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by vertueptime: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:
God Bless that lady o.. She just saved a life, and may eventually become a converted soul. Better a soul converted than sent straight to hell
that life is not worth saving

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by vertueptime: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:
God Bless that lady o.. She just saved a life, and may eventually become a converted soul. Better a soul converted than sent straight to hell
. that life is not worth saving
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by CaptPlanet(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
If this guy knows what the lady averted for him eh.

He should just go and join mountain of fire as junior pastor
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Pylony(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Then for don turn am to Bush meat as Lag boys no get Joy at all, the other day one Mc wey dey waka him tin enter their net na so then turn am to amala colour angry
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
vertueptime:
. that life is not worth saving

My brother God accepts everyone that comes to Him without discrimination, none of us would pass with flying colours, if our actions was what qualified us for salvation...

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by watchindelta(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
One guy don even yarn say with 1500 police go stil leave am grin grin
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by cbc101: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
This one can count himself lucky, if it was Ikorodu they caught him, its his obituary we may have been reading
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by wtfcoded: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
A true Afonjan
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
I've done this before. In Owerri when I was robbed in a taxi. The guy even looked like he was suffering.
I pleaded for them to let him go.
What will be the gain in killing your fellow human being in such a gruesome manner because they stole from you?

This is for those who always ask 'what if you fall a victim to them'.
Yes it a bad experience but ever justifies becoming a murderer on their account.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
vertueptime:
that life is not worth saving
Are you better than him?

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by sekem: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na 5alive abi na Hennessy dem been dey giv am make im drink? grin

Chai

Omo see slapping

People hate robbers eh grin grin grin
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by oluruud(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
The country is hard, we know but don't steal from your fellow poor citizens. I hope he would change
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mark my words , that guy I see there will never change he will hopefully on time kill a couple of people and eventually meet this same death he escaped in this video
These people never learn but, with that being said...... Lets just be hopeful that it wont go that far and belive that he learnt his lesson since he was so close to extinction......and he knows it.

Future murders cannot be prosecuted prio the act bro grin Dont be Barack Obama please grin grin
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by doskie(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
gabazin080:
u wont have pity for thieves if you have ever been robbed before. those guys are heartless. as early as 5am somewhere around ikotun, some guys will attack u with stick or stab u from back before robbing u.

if it happened to your sibling and you luckily caught the bastard, will u met out jungle justice on him or hand him over to the police and he gets release to come and unleash more terror in the society?

BE SINCERE
its simply barbaric. the evil in its wake is not remote as it seems. maybe when your mum is wrongly accused and burnt alive, you will see the wisdom behind letting the law take its due course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
pls greet dat lady 4 me op wen u see her. dat guy na somebody honey o. oji ole oyoshi
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
he wants to impress his babe dat he has upgrade
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by forumreg: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Extremely hilarious SPELLING CHALLENGE (FAIL AND GET SLAPPED)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYTZAjbzOw&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by XBLadez: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
LOL! I can imagine the ewedu-eating coward shouting "Yekpa!" as the angry mob was trying to torch his conehead.
Bloody anfonjoo criminals! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by klassykute(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
damariox:
I didn't watch him escape here. Fake story
cos u cnt read. Bring ur fine head dwn nd read

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.