Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video (52345 Views)

Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Suspected Badoo Gang Member Nabbed In Ikorodu, Escapes Jungle Justice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by morningsta(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
olatola00:
Thank God for his life. 2nd chance, I hope he doesn't blow it.

That is if he appreciates it. I won't be surprised if he is involved in another robbery attempt tomorrow. They got no value or respect for their own lives, hence they can kill anyone to get whatever they want
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by eyinjuege: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
The guy looks so young...

So he was ready to stab someone to death?
They were also ready to waste his life for him.

He should just thank his stars.

Abeg , if thief wants to steal your bag, phone, money, laptop please just give them and let them go. No need to argue or claim right. They might be concealing a weapon on them.
I've seen ordinary razor blade do deadly/fatal damage.

They also know which part of the body/neck to cut with it.

Life no get counterfeit.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by iwadobo: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jungle will continue to reign till armed robbers stop raping women before their husbands. God forbid that such happens to me, I will be carrying wasted tyres around looking a thief or a robber to set ablaze. Before you condemn jungle justice, condemn the rape of women especially before thier husbands. If the robbers refused to stop that , we would be left with no option than to burn them whenever, wherever they are caught. Apart from burning, we can also drive a six inches nail in thier skull and leave them to die. Useless beings.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by slimhomiequan(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
E get luck
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by DrGoodmanFather: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Go and sin no more.

Evans brother. Before you complain,first watch the video and listen to his thick "Evans Accent"

Ole ole.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Omoalaji12: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by DrGoodmanFather: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
davillian:
The tire fit the guy sha. SMIF abeg

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by being(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
K
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by nelson7777: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2017
God bless the woman for saving a brother from the hands of 'murderers'!

Some ppl dont understand what it means to die. So many crimimals just need help. If not God, where i for dey today? What if i was born in one rugged hood? Kai
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Stallione(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2017
hakeem4:
That lady is a good citizen

But if na Ikorodu lasan grin
They'd burn the thief, they might even set you ablaze
Everyone is angry grin
See wot buhari has caused grin

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Edum13656: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2017
edoyad:
One day we would do this to people like Saraki, Ortom, Yahaya Bello, Atiku, Yerima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Melaye, Dogara, Andrew Yakubu, Diezani and their kind. After that we would be better for it

T. A Orji
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Reference(m): 3:40am On Jul 05, 2017
edoyad:
One day we would do this to people like Saraki, Ortom, Yahaya Bello, Atiku, Yerima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Melaye, Dogara, Andrew Yakubu, Diezani and their kind. After that we would be better for it

Only. By the time the full list is given you it will resemble the national census and your purge will look more like genocide because quite frankly you're just being selective. Start local. I mean real local.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by samdav925: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2017
This lady should be made ambassador of notojunglejustice .for ikorodu
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Lucasinho(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2017
edoyad:

for real?
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Lucasinho(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2017
doubleaction:
What if he had succeeded in stealing the phone? How I wish robbers think twice of the possibility of getting caught and its consequences before they set out

I think they do....they knw the risk in it...but the Old man in 'em would'nt let them..
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2017
we caught Hausa guy stealing rod from construction site , the guy no even remorseful at all, he started bluffing if anything happens to him , his brothers in the north will retaliate with bigger reprisals , even as people were about to let him go, he slappe one of them, asking him why did he tore the rag he wore, nah so people mad, they panel beat him blue and black, they nearly kill the bastard, even as I they plead with them to let him go, nah so slap land for my face, luckily with the help of my friend, we rescued him from the angry mob, we forcefully pushed him inside the constructing site, i quickly alerts one of my army friend b4 they rescued him... this criminals should be aware that things are very hard in this country, one of the reasons I advocate against releasing suen Egbegbe from prison, because I don't want any storylines that touches heart
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Lucasinho(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2017
cococandy:

Are you better than him?

good question dear...

nne I sent u a Pm...plz reply..i wanna discuss something with u
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by gabazin080(m): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2017
doskie:
its simply barbaric. the evil in its wake is not remote as it seems. maybe when your mum is wrongly accused and burnt alive, you will see the wisdom behind letting the law take its due course
maybe when your dad is killed in your presence by robbers, u will change your mindset about jungle justice
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2017
gabinogem:
But what they were saying is the truth, police will always grant them bail. Imagine if he had stabbed that lady to death, it will be another story entirely....good riddance to bad rubbish.
so because police will grant him bail, then you should kill him. Do u know u can still not grant him bail. There is law for everything. Charge him to cult off attempting murder and let see if he will be granted bail by the police . Use Ur head . or ure just a wicked soul
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by donqx: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2017
really
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
gabazin080:
u wont have pity for thieves if you have ever been robbed before. those guys are heartless. as early as 5am somewhere around ikotun, some guys will attack u with stick or stab u from back before robbing u.

if it happened to your sibling and you luckily caught the bastard, will u met out jungle justice on him or hand him over to the police and he gets release to come and unleash more terror in the society?

BE SINCERE
If u love killing join the army idiot...there's no justification for jungle justice. wicked black soul
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2017
CHESTER48:
so because police will grant him bail, then you should kill him. Do u know u can still not grant him bail. There is law for everything. Charge him to cult off attempting murder and let see if he will be granted bail by the police . Use Ur head . or ure just a wicked soul
No mind them with their silly excuses of police always granting the criminals bail.. They are just sick sadistic people who secretly love killing and hide under the jungle justice system...beasts!!!
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2017
doskie:
its simply barbaric. the evil in its wake is not remote as it seems. maybe when your mum is wrongly accused and burnt alive, you will see the wisdom behind letting the law take its due course
You nailed it man... Respect

1 Like

Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by gabinogem(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
CHESTER48:
...judgemental prick u are. I believe it's out of ignorance u've spewed that shit.
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by gabazin080(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
dairykidd:

If u love killing join the army idiot...there's no justification for jungle justice. wicked black soul
do u have to insult people before u pass your msg? i blame your parents for this
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
gabazin080:
do u have to insult people before u pass your msg? i blame your parents for this
Look bush eediat! I blame your ancestors for ur twisted soul.. If I no insult u, u no go get sense ...how can u justify killing anyone in that manner,u must come from a family of frustrated witches looking for means to drain blood angry Rubbish!!
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by vertueptime: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

My brother God accepts everyone that comes to Him without discrimination, none of us would pass with flying colours, if our actions was what qualified us for salvation...
i agree, but thats God not me, this criminals will end ur life without recourse or sympathy, if u waste them God will reward u for helping future victims
Re: Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video by hppyromz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
TEST : Head circumference & linguistics.

OBSERVATION: Chukwuish & Emekatic Accent. Flat head.

INFERENCE: Ugandan Jewish Developer infamous for crimes.
http://unitedstatesmapz.com/dollar-tree-near-me/
http://unitedstatesmapz.com/how-to-apply-for-a-us-passport-application/
http://unitedstatesmapz.com/ups-store-near-me/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.