Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son (1310 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by Amagite(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Star boy, Wizkid has been gushing about his mum today to celebrate her birthday. He has now shared an adorable photo of her with his first son, Boluwatife.

He captioned it; “My heart and soul! Mama’s day!”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/wizkid-shares-adorable-photo-mum-son-continues-celebrate-birthday.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by Flexherbal(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cool !
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by auntysimbiat(f): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
nice one
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
awww, what a cute bastard
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by Ajewealth123(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amagite:
Star boy, Wizkid has been gushing about his mum today to celebrate her birthday. He has now shared an adorable photo of her with his first son, Boluwatife.

He captioned it; “My heart and soul! Mama’s day!”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/wizkid-shares-adorable-photo-mum-son-continues-celebrate-birthday.html

Cc; lalasticlala
shey d mama mouth dey smell ni abi why the Pickin dey try commot face?

Shai shey I never enter trouble with this my comment so? Make I observe first

Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by vivypretty(f): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
is like this wk is wizzy's news
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by praizmedia(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
adorable
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
She should tell her stupid son to marry those girls he's giving belle everywhere. From naija to guinea.. nonsense undecided
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of His Mum And Son by omobabalawo: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
if say wizkid no blow. beleive me that woman will insult him evry day for having a baby mama. but based on the yankee level. she maintain

(1) (Reply)

Toyo Baby Says I Love Funke Akindele But I Cannot See Her (funke Hates Her) / Grammy Awards List Out... So Many Black Artistes Nominated / Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.