Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song (1541 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) / Kiss Daniel's Fans Happy As "Sofa" Drops Today( Twitter Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wizkid ex girlfriend Tania omotayo was
spotted dancing to Adekunle Gold New
song "call on Me" She post this video on IG
and Adekunle Gold also post the video
showing Tania dancing to the song. I think
the singer is happy Tania is feeling the
song. See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/wizkid-ex-girlfriend-dance-to-adekunle.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by hotdealz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by auntysimbiat(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
hummmm
Re: Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Did you take the pics from a video cassette?
Re: Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by Evablizin(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok seen next

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
"Wizkids ex" see title..

This Tania might just fvck him, I won't be surprised
Re: Adekunle Gold Feel Happy As Wizkid Ex Girlfriend Dance To His New Song by praizmedia(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Top Facts About Wizkid's Father And His Contribution To Son's Wealth / MBGN: Is She Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? / Wizkid In London : My 7 Favorite Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.