Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” (57240 Views)

"Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Correctgist(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2018
After putting up a video of her dancing to Nigerian singer, Davido ‘s hit song, Nwa Baby, Wizkid’s ex, Tania Omotayo seems to be quite happy in the video and her followers have been quick to insinuate something.

Recall that during the past week, the singer was faced with serious baby mama drama after his first baby mama, Shola took to her IG page to give in details how he really is a deadbeat father.
Her exposé caused quite a stir on social media and even up until now, people haven’t stopped talking about it – in light of this, Wizkid‘s ex, Tania has been said to be quite happy that she’s not involved with any drama with him.

Tania, who is one of the singer’s ex but is not one of his baby mamas, took to her IG page to share a video of herself dancing and fans have said that she’s doing the “dodged the bullet” dance, insinuating that she’s dancing that she’s not the one involved in the mess with the singer.

Watch Video Here

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-does-the-i-dodged-the-bullet-danceover-recent-drama/

3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Oyindidi(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fine girl, na real bullet you dodge. You too get sense

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Jerrick(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Don’t go and get married, be dodging bullet thereangry

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Bluezy13(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hehehe...

She used postinor 2

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Tamarapetty(f): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Of not being a baby mama. . . . Better to be an ex than be in this mess

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Bossontop(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Shola (wizkid babymama) be like:"hmmmm tania no be jus bullet u dodge oo na nuclear missile......God do am for you"

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by slawomir: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
ok
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by miqos02(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hooo
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by tstx(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
See as she be

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Anduku: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
All manner of rubbish trending these days

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
tstx:
See as she be
like a duck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Linda ikeji has joined the league of baby mamas... That's the only good news. cheesy

Please see my signature. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good for her
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by emmabest2000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

She used postinor 2

She’s not fertile

Don’t ever dare Wizkid

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by itiswellandwell: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by don4real18(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mtcheew... Nigerians can carry nonsense on their head

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by oshe11: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
She cudnt dodge Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Saff(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jerrick:
shut up. Cow

24 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wetin don enter don .............. (50 marks for the first correct answer)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Bahddo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm... Nigerians and misplaced priorities... Your roads are bad, you don't get enough electricity, you get harassed by the people that ought to be protecting you, yet the pressing issue right now is playing judge in Wizkid's life.

God please give my country people sense! sad

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by danielistics(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
she is aging badly.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Born2Breed(f): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
Correctgist:
After putting up a video of her dancing to Nigerian singer, Davido ‘s hit song, Nwa Baby, Wizkid’s ex, Tania Omotayo seems to be quite happy in the video and her followers have been quick to insinuate something.

Recall that during the past week, the singer was faced with serious baby mama drama after his first baby mama, Shola took to her IG page to give in details how he really is a deadbeat father.
Her exposé caused quite a stir on social media and even up until now, people haven’t stopped talking about it – in light of this, Wizkid‘s ex, Tania has been said to be quite happy that she’s not involved with any drama with him.

Tania, who is one of the singer’s ex but is not one of his baby mamas, took to her IG page to share a video of herself dancing and fans have said that she’s doing the “dodged the bullet” dance, insinuating that she’s dancing that she’s not the one involved in the mess with the singer.

Watch Video Here

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-does-the-i-dodged-the-bullet-danceover-recent-drama/

She used her contraceptives.

Smart girl...
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
So what?
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Lordofthewest(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jerrick:

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Deji63: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
You Dodge bullet omo NLA. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by amiskurie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
But she couldn't dodge the knacking.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Whats this Akube dodging ?? After Wizkid already had his fair share!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Ategberoson(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
she can dance from now till tomorrow doesn't mean she's not one of wizkid used toy

you feminist can continue disgracing yourself there. tell these mumu feminist to open their legs, na borehole you go see for some legs

Nigeria ladies don't know the literary and practical meaning of feminism

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
danielistics:
she is aging badly.

Walai, at some point, even the fair skin won't be able to cheat nature. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” by Adakintroy: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Women liberation ke...We're women ever in bondage?

See the way they are troubling wizz. When problem like this come na the truth obout things DE come out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.