Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108237 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by spenca: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2017
I have no respect for he who follows money over power.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by YoungSharawy4444(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2017
prahcetomi:
The quote on my signature

my part was chosen for me by my enemy who framed me and my friends who believedieved it
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by meneski(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2017
that son of mine is nothing but a nonmetabolic faliure.... His an idumustusbruhaha.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Abba5800: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2017
" i want to die at the age of 80 on my bed with a belly full of wine and women mouth around my COCK.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by akhimself234: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Never show your anger, and tell nothing of yourself.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Coolgent(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Ashley86400:

It's
"I'll be back".

Arnold Schwartzenegger.
The Terminator. (1)
Ok.
Its Schwarzenegger
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by megawax8: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Remember remember the fifth of November, the gun powder treason and plot; I know of no reason the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by megawax8: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Chopper2, prepare for sacrifice!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by AbarisFather(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2017
cooljoe:
if you are gona shoot, shoot, don't talk
the good the bad and the ugly
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Orpe7(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2017
To God be the Glory grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Pvin: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:
Behold Semmy!
Life! Real life!
A thing we have been denied for vast too long!
Good Morning My neighbors!!!!!!
Fuckkk You!!!!
Yes! Yes! Fuckkk you toooooooo!!!!
Coming to America "Eddie Murphy"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by viktooh(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2017
'Wounds of honor are self-inflicted' last knight
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Okies27(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Just one more...
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Okies27(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
Nairaland,

Give a quote from your favourite movie without giving out the title and let other guess that part.

Let's go!
.....just one more
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2017
armadeo:

Carlito's way
That's collect!

Carlito's way: John Leguizamo
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2017
My name is Maximus father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and i will have my revenge in this life or the next.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Oluwadamilola27: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Murderers never go home
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Soulsymbol99: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Father ejiri ego ndi uka gba mmm! grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by vickwhizzy(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2017
whitebeard:
".chase excellence, and success will chase you."
3 idiots grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Aviero: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2017
"You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me?"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by IBNgemini: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2017
joideviv:
When the nuclear Holocaust sweeps the world only the cockroach will survive

Narcos
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by louis95(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
The way a man treats his mother his gonna treat u dsame
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Kingstone32(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Are you going to kill someone you'll bury?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by TutorV(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
iamloyalty:
My name is Maximus father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and i will have my revenge in this life or the next.
Gladiator
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2017
armadeo:

Supernatural
hahahahaha yeah
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pweetymama(f): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Guns don't kill people,people kill people.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Dexema:
What movie is it?
brick mansions
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Diticonsult(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
222Martins:
Michael Corleone....The Godfather 3

Naa! You got it so wrong!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by thousandreason(f): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2017
This is easy

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measures, we ask ourselves who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? ........
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Fimbiology(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2017
My enemy's enemy is my friend
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cocoafera(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2017
AfizDeMedici:
Do not underestimate the power of the human spirit.
Mortal Kombat
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by temidayodamoye(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Missnande:

KINSMAN?
...wow!!! You must be a genius. That movie don Tay naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.