Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108337 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by oglalasioux(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
PsiData:
SKULLS grin

Thumbs up, buddy. I love that movie.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by piperson(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=cooljoe post=58794508]if you are gona shoot, shoot, don't talk[/quote

The good the bad and the ugly
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pkasso(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2017
"Does this look like the work of a dead man to you?" .
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nervegasfarts: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
arantess:
'witness me'

Mad Mac
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by lalasticlala(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
"Mansions are talking, face me I face you is talking... I will make sure you don't get any other contract in AbuJa". Not my favorite movie, just a memorable quote from a movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by veekid(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2017
I'm sorry; not for what I've done; buh for what im about to do
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2017
You better listen to your boss, Whiteboy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by RoyaleR(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
wars come and go but my soldiers stays intact
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by johncasey1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Captain Miller:Reiben !!Where's your BAR?

Reiben: Bottom of the Channel sir,Bitch tried to drown me
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by slimgonzalez(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2017
johncasey1:
Captain Miller:Reiben !!Where's your BAR?

Reiben: Bottom of the Channel sir,Bitch tried to drown me
Saving Private Ryan
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
"That's a long way to come just for water"

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Abdulqareem: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Not every venture ends in climax. A fact known well to every woman.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Abdulqareem: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2017
History is a canvas, constantly repainted
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
RoyaleR:
wars come and go but my soldiers stays intact
X.XX 2: State of the Union ?

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by greencard: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absencegrin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2017
greencard:
A. Pulp Fiction
B. The Boondocks S1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by greencard: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
festwiz:

A. Pulp Fiction
B. The Boondocks S1

boondocks grin.

Ed the 3rd
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pamcode(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Radios don't kill People, People kill people.

Another from the same movie -
This is not Somalia everyone in this sweet shop knows it not Somalia right on top of the hill it written Mogadishu.

Capua, shall I begin?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by hibeekay007(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Hadeehart101:
Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved.
definitely twilght saga: eclipse

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Reference:
So where are you now.....
In my office....
Doubt that.....
Why do you doubt that....
If you're in your office we'ed be having this conversation face to face....
angry....

Bourne
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
greencard:
the boondocks

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
greencard:

boondocks grin.
Ed the 3rd
the most funny cartoon i have ever watched
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by greencard: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Collinz2:
the most funny cartoon i have ever watched
me too I can watch it on repeat without getting bored
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by greencard: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Little dude from across the street, can I have a dollar? cheesy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
greencard:
me too I can watch it on repeat without getting bored
i want to download the 4 season cus the one on dvd is bad. Funny family.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by greencard: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Collinz2:
i want to download the 4 season cus the one on dvd is bad. Funny family.
ok . But I watch mine on DVD..it was complete episode and good....but season 3 was my fav
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Khonifer: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Mama always told me life was like a box of chocolates
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by kakacoke01: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
"Victory have defeated you"anybody dat gets dis wins recharge card 500
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
kakacoke01:
"Victory have defeated you"anybody dat gets dis wins recharge card 500
DARK KNIGHT RISES
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by spy24(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Let's play hide the soul
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by kakacoke01: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Collinz2:
DARK KNIGHT RISES
shit dis guy is good

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.