Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108431 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by chygoz3(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kodename:

1 Skills, brain and skipping ropes
3 My friend once told me manners maketh man, so are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna fight(my best quote ever)
Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by MickyMozay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
My son always have a slippery relationship with the truth. grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Slimpotter(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2018
The Dark Lord Shall Rise again
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by codedgalaxy: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
I am groot
cool cool grin grin guardians of the galaxy

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by iamwalexab(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
If you break her heart I will break your neck

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bot101(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2018
you don't get to speak
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
The best revenge is to be unlike your enemy..
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Obinoscopy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
"Fine.......I'll do it myself"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Slimpotter:
The Dark Lord Shall Rise again

Harry Potter?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by obidike59(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2018
A Three is all that is good and nice
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by obidike59(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2018
Beneath a vicious square root sign
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2018
You are not the only one cursed with the knowledge of everything.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by kakacoke01: 7:51pm On May 23, 2018
Victory have defeated you
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
Collinz2:
You are not the only one cursed with the knowledge of everything.

Infinity Wars
Thanos to Stark
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 24, 2018
Obinoscopy:
"Fine.......I'll do it myself"

Avengers
Thanos in 2012
In 2018... Done!!!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Obinoscopy(m): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Mother is God in the eyes of a child.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Obinoscopy(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2018
obidike59:
Beneath a vicious square root sign
Harold and Kumar
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by pooozeee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can I have a hit of esspressor ?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Akinwale14(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
I Will Beat You Like A Cherokee Drum
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Akinwale14(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Damn Dawg Your Girl Still Got Them Swing Homie.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Akinwale14(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kodename:
1 The enemy of my enemy is my friend
2 My friend once told me manners maketh man, so are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna fight(my best quote ever)
{1} Fast And Furious 7
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by alleazardous(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
festwiz:
"You see mas'er, every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hopes never to sell"
i cant believe i would forget this quote.pls remind me the name of the movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by alleazardous(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2018
alleazardous:
i cant believe i would forget this quote.pls remind me the name of the movie

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's chest
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by alleazardous(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2018
festwiz:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's chest
yea thanks, i even wrote it down then cant find the book again
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Akinwale14(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2018
(1)Racers Should Race,Cops Should Eat Donuts....[2]With All Due Respect Captain,When This Whole Thing Is Over,We're Gonna Find A Location And I'm Gonna Knock Your Teeth So Far Down Your Throat You're Gonna Stick A ToothBrush Right Up Your Ass To Brush Them....{3}Life Can Be Full Of Surprises....(4)Thanks For Your Botched Berlin Job,You All Made Interpol's Top 10 Most Wanted List....[5]I Find Life To Be Full Of People Who Think They're Smart 'Cause They Have A Fancy Accent No Offense....{6}In Another Life You Could've Done Some Serious Damage....(7)They Took Everything From Me.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Akinwale14:
(1)Racers Should Race,Cops Should Eat Donuts....[2]With All Due Respect Captain,When This Whole Thing Is Over,We're Gonna Find A Location And I'm Gonna Knock Your Teeth So Far Down Your Throat You're Gonna Stick A ToothBrush Right Up Your Ass To Brush Them....{3}Life Can Be Full Of Surprises....(4)Thanks For Your Botched Berlin Job,You All Made Interpol's Top 10 Most Wanted List....[5]I Find Life To Be Full Of People Who Think They're Smart 'Cause They Have A Fancy Accent No Offense....{6}In Another Life You Could've Done Some Serious Damage....(7)They Took Everything From Me.
1 need for speed
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Akinwale14(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Collinz2:
1 need for speed
Correct
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Abbeylincson(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
You need to be lost to find a place that can never be found.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Akinwale14:

4. The fate of the furious
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by babyfaceafrica: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
guns don't kill people, people kill people
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Akinwale14(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

4. The fate of the furious
Correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Game Starts With The Last Word / The Chain Word Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.