Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Build Your Business Contacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build Your Business Contacts (364 Views)

How To Use Mtn Back Up For Sim And Phone Contacts / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / How To Build Your Business From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Business Contacts by Pilotland: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2017
*BUILDING BUSINESS CONTACT*

One of the most important thing that differentiate between the entrepreneurs & other money makers is the fact that they have more people to transact business with than friends and family who either call to request for money or just to have fun.

Most entrepreneurs however are always are yet to wake up to the fact that... Business success of yesterday is a past tense...
For you to have continuous & real success,
You must build _BUSINESS CONTACT_

*WHAT IS BUSINESS CONTACT?*
Business contact are contact list of all your Clients, Customers, Consumers & anyone that are ready to pay you for your services/products/jobs etc...

90% of the world population that are employee are actually having just one business contact which is often their employer...
Every other phone numbers on their phone are just friends or family...

How ever, my targeted audience (THE ENTREPRENEURS) are never like that...
90% of the numbers on their phone are business contacts who mostly call them to do real business...
I challenge you today...
*Check your phone book...
*Classify your contacts...
*1.Friends 2.Family. 3.Business Contacts.

If your business contact are fewer than your friends and family...
Then your job in the next few months is to _BUILD BUSINESS CONTACTs..._

I hope my point is clear enough...

I will be discussing the strategies of building business contacts in my next post...

Kindly help to
Like & share my *daily post* on whatsapp/facebook www.facebook.com/pilotland.femi

I remain faithfully yours in the School of Entrepreneurs.

Femi Omoshade.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Defrauding Me, Tell Me D Authority That Can Help Recover D Money. / If You're In Lagos, Don't Miss The 'Facebook Business Summit' With Akin Alabi / Vacancy For The Position Of Manager Of A Prestigious Event Center In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.