Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} (3294 Views)

Poll: week 1 who is hotter Snazzydawn vs SeXYhOTmOM

SeXYhOTmOM: 48% (15 votes)
Snazzydawn: 51% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / Top Female Hotties Ruling The Airwaves / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
this is just for fun , or those who hate it the door please. every week we will compare two nairaland hotties and come up with a winner.

brb yeah this is the copy of battle of the hollywood hotties
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
lame. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
I hear you tongue next
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by chidipupay(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
how do you compare and is it 4 only females?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
I suggest the fist battle: sexy THE AMAKA vs hot THE AMAKA! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

abeg leave my name jo! angry tongue .
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by chidipupay(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
ha shocked
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
chidipupay:

how do you compare and is it 4 only females?
MALES AS WELL, I NEED comparison SUGGESTION THOUGH.

michelin89:

I WILL COMPARE THE AMAKA TO YOU DON'T WORRY grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
OK here comes my first comparison, please note that been first doesn't mean that you are the hottest jor grin

the battle is between this two beauty

SeXYhOTmOM https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=244429
I know very little about her, but she does live up to her name indeed, she is indeed sexy,
and going through some of her posts I think she has the brain as well, I guess all the guys would definitely want a bit of this hot mommy grin 

snazzydawn https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=4619
snazzydawn the woman who doesn't have to post much to get notice, blessed with outstanding features, it is no suprise
that she ends up in the list of most beautiful nairaland girls.

so there you have it two absolutely sizzling ladies, but there can be only one winner, will it be the sexy mom or the beautiful snazzydawn well you decide.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by cudeh: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2010
Is this a beauty contest or what? is meant only for the ladies or are men welcome also,
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by madlady(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
sweetpie23:

MALES AS WELL, I NEED COMPARATION SUGGESTION THOUGH.

That could be great fun, I will just watch. lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
how many times will a thread like this be repeated? yawn. sweetiepie always starting threads about looks. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sugarpp: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
hmmm i tink i'll go for snazzydawn girl fine shah smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by mamagee3(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
I don't seem to see the battle.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
cudeh:

Is this a beauty contest or what? is meant only for the ladies or are men welcome also,
not only beauty, because I will be comparing some members who have got no photos on their profiles, the personality as well I guess
but the looks will definitely help. and yes not only the ladies.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Olami90: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
snazzydawn hit am
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by chidipupay(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
snazzydawn all the way
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
Why is it that females on this forum get most of the privileges? angry

Why can’t the males be allowed to contest a beauty contest? angry

Having said this, I hereby disqualify this contest and pronounce it strictly for males angry tongue

Any guy who is man enough to withstand my handsome looks should check out my profile and post his picture so the voting can begin. grin

I hope I would win a date at the end of the day. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by kkkossy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sexyhotmom, she got it.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Abekeade08(f): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
sexy hot mama, all day everyday.

I have a lot of respect for hot mamas, that still look good after having kids.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
I vote for michelin YOOOOO
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

I vote for michelin YOOOOO

Va a farti inculare da un toro strafatto di steroidi!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

hahahahaha!!
i had to translate that one, hilarious.
grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by BeautfulB(f): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
I'll vote 4 sexyhotmom, she gat it.
@Abekeade: mehn, Ur dem sexy u gat a nice shape n a nice bosom, just check out. I'll aslo choose
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

hmmmmm
Im americanized yo so I dont speak spanish son

THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha!!
i had to translate that one, hilarious.
grin grin grin

Can you translate this

THE AMAKA:

my name is amaka and im 12 years old
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
You are not Americanized, you are ignorant. That is Italian son.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Abekeade08(f): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
I'll vote 4 sexyhotmom, she gat it.
@Abekeade: mehn, your dem sexy u gat a nice shape n a nice bosom, just check out. I'll aslo choose

Thanks babe, you are a beautiful lady too. wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

You are not Americanized, you are ignorant. That is Italian son.

not italtian son, I know italian and that aint it.

Ciao bella da un spaghetti la meatballs et pizza Parmigiano-Reggiano

Amo gli spaghetti e le polpette di carne

@ post michelin for hottie of the week son- shes hot every week yo
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

not italtian son, I know italian and that aint it.

Ciao bella da un spaghetti la meatballs et pizza Parmigiano-Reggiano

Amo gli spaghetti e le polpette di carne

@ post michelin for hottie of the week son- shes hot every week yo

-.-" no comment.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Pweety4me(f): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
Ummm i don't know dem and at d same tyme i don't think there anyfin 2 talk about really. . . undecided tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by 190: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
Rubbish~
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

hmmmmm
Im americanized yo so I dont speak spanish son

Can you translate this

wtf is your issue with me? F*^% OFF!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn's Aeroplane Promo: What Will You Do If You Win It? / You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! / Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.