Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Game Of Thrones Lovers, Click Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Lovers, Click Here (613 Views)

Game Of Thrones Lovers �this Is What They Will Show Tonight. / The Game Of Thrones Thread / Game Of Thrones Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Lovers, Click Here by yuzjet(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Are u a Game of throne lovers? cool

Just as we await the new season of this wonderful series (Game of thrones season 7) which is stated to be released on July 16, 2017, I think there's a need to remind us and take a look back at the previous seasons from 1-6 in order to have at least, a glimpse memory of what has happened before now.

This group is for u to pledge your House and tell us your favorite characters in the season.

For more of this, click the link below to join the group on whatsapp, beautiful discussions awaits u. wink

wink
https:///5Shqrz7ua75D9GGKZqUg1d

Re: Game Of Thrones Lovers, Click Here by RobbStark(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
My favourite house is the Wolf house and character is the name I bear tho he died, but I love the spirit he posses.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Popular Nigerian Dance Styles | Tutorial / This Is Really Confusing Me. / Watch Iyabo, Yoruba Girl Comedy With Wicked Sarcasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.