Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message (42894 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by oshe11: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
j
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by NoBetterNigeria: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Thought he just signed a new contract with Lille nah!
Bros Stoke dey look for second keeper abi nah Brighton
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by dumininu01(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Heya

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by free2ryhme: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
This is becoming a trend since chelsea's coach started it

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by femmy2010(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Era of sack via Text message
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by prittyboi(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Jarizod:
Bros be like "Them don finally get me Sha.. aye le ooo ibosi oo" cry

Iyen deep.....lol

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
The club he ended his international career for treated him like trash. Is this not the same enyeama who had a fight with his coach sunday oliseh citing disrespect. Why is he now helpless and docile now that he has been treated like trash. Of course,the reason is, the former was black and the latter ,white.
Things African players won't try with their white coaches,they think it's cool trying same with their black coaches.
I'm happy oliseh had none of his rubbish acts.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by ifeanyija(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Ekakamba:
I posted this forking topic: https://www.nairaland.com/3901307/lille-sack-enyeama-10-others around 6:48am and yet this one made FP?

Check my sig niccas & biatches.
they wont pay na
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by chidextec: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Wicked club. Was he employed by SMS. Smh angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by maxiuc(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Weldone

No worries

He had already made money

So what's the stress

Go to England nd look for a club
Shikena
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Ekakamba: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Me knows. Favoritism is corruption. grin
ifeanyija:
they wont pay na
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
All good things must come to an end. He'll get his pay out and probably move back to Israel or some other league.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by SalamRushdie: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
It's about time we the Nigerian people sack Buhari via a simple text message

6 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
kingrt2:
Chelsea and Antonio conte has been leading the trend in football after they brought 3-4-3 to England and others copied they also brought text message sack letters and others are also following in the footsteps. Lol.

I'm just watching that conte in 3D, this season will fail him if he doesn't buy good players.

I'm a Chelsea fan but i noticed is weakness in the wing moses play, we need someone that is also good that can replace moses anytime.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by misteryman: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2017
THIS IS REALLY DANGER

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
that is d reward u get for not playing wellfor your country and boycotting the super eagles coach order.
Had he bin playing for his country well, he would have bin recognised.
this shuld be a lesson to all those nigerian players dat will come home and display a laclustre attitude wen playing for thier contry...
Ogenyi Onazi is the next

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Flemsy: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
contract na contract, d worst dey fit do na to bench him if he no won go or tell him to train with the junior academy but his salary go still dey complete
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
He is a fine keeper and can get anothe job easily.

BTW Buy cheap mtn and Etisalat data at (you make payments after receiving your data
https://www.nairaland.com/3893979/buy-mtn-etisalat-data-very
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by jaychubi: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
bbbabes:
Former Super Eagles goalkeeper and captain, Vincent Enyeama, is one of 11 players who has been told they are no longer required by new Lille coach, Marcelo Bielsa, BBC Sport reports.

The French club's new Argentine boss has also sent messages to the players saying they are not part of his plans.

Enyeama, who played 101 times for the Super Eagles, only signed a new deal last season.

Ivory Coast's Junior Tallo who was among those sent the sacking text message saying they are not part of the coach's plans, said; "As for me, I'm under contract. I will respect the two years I have left. I'm in no hurry.

"I want to establish myself at Lille. It's the club that wants me to leave. We'll see if they find a solution between now and the end of the transfer window. I'm calm. It's a bit bizarre, but I'm handling it OK.

"I was informed like the others, by text. We're under contract, the club does what it wants. We would have liked to have had a discussion. But it's a business choice made by the bosses," the Ivorian told French Newspaper L'Equipe.

The club has already made some summer signings including Burkina Faso international goalkeeper, Herve Koffi following Lille's disappointing 11th place finish in Ligue 1 last season.

Enyeama among the other African players in the team including former captain, Rio Mavuba, Eder, Julian Palmieri, Marko Basa, Éric Bauthéac, Lenny Nangis and Marvin Martin, have been ordered to stay away from the rest of the squad as pre-season started on 3 July.

Enyeama, who joined Lille in June 2011 and has made 164 appearances, welcomed the signing of Koffi last month.

On Monday, Enyeama tweeted a photo with some of his fellow outcasts, who also include Montenegro international Marko Basa, France international Marvin Martin and , stating: "Always a pleasure to be back with the team."

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/vincent-enyeama-has-been-sacked-by.html

He can return to enyimba

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by spartan117(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Solomonudofia:
Hha... I tot dey said this guy is always d best goali that side...

Testimony Testimony
With this video I just charged my phone to 100% within some minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdWAhhY9hg
Lie angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by kingthreatz: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Eyeama about to make it big.... As long as he is still under contract with them, they will continue to pay his wages. Just like Adebayor did to Mancity.. Them go pay while Enyeama will be investing it at home...

That's Lille's probs, not my countryman.

While his football career goes under

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by wildchild1: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
oh boi!!!

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by GeneralOjukwu: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Eyeama about to make it big.... As long as he is still under contract with them, they will continue to pay his wages. Just like Adebayor did to Mancity.. Them go pay while Enyeama will be investing it at home...

Yes Adebayor did it and he dealt seriously with Daniel Levy who always feels like he is extra sharp (Emmanuel virtually castrated him).

At a time, 3 clubs were paying his salary simultaneously. BUT where's Adebayor now?

Many EPL clubs want to sign him but won't because of his reputation.

Typical short-sightedness of a nigguh
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's about time we the Nigerian people sack Buhari via a simple text message

lol

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by rozayx5(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:

him dey him house for uyo here dey chill sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by ogayemi23: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2017
china mood loading
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by LordOfNaira: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2017
They probably think he is losing spark. My advice is that he goes to China. A good goalkeeper like him will have no problem reestablishing himself. The worst he can do for money is to remain in Lille. China is a good deal and being a wonderful goalkeeper, his pay would be very high for any top club there that gets him.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by room089: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Recession abi deregulation sef don enter football clubs?

Na wa o!

See sacking via text message!

Very dishonourable!

Even Nigerian banks don't sack via a text message!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Kondomatic(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ekakamba:
I posted this forking topic: https://www.nairaland.com/3901307/lille-sack-enyeama-10-others around 6:48am and yet this one made FP?

Probably Beebeebaes have done a good grin cheesy tongue wink job.

Check my sig niccas & biatches.
It happens bro.

I created a thread on the new Android app called Triangle, I tagged lalasticlala but it didn't make fp.

Two days later, someone posted the same thing and it made front page.

I guess lalasticlala did not see it and the mods of that section did not recommend it.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message by Ekakamba: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Well, let it keep happening. grin
Kondomatic:
It happens bro.

I created a thread on the new Android app called Triangle, I tagged lalasticlala but it didn't make fp.

Two days later, someone posted the same thing and it made front page.

I guess lalasticlala did not see it and the mods of that section did not recommend it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Gambia: Women's Nations Cup Qualifier - 6 - 0 (Full Time) / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.