Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Just Before You Call It Quit. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Before You Call It Quit. (574 Views)

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Call It Quit. by ninnomedia: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
One of the banes of great success and accomplishments in life that confront humans is the reluctance to dare to take a bold step towards the direction of their dreams. You want to make a positive impact in your world; you want to become a celebrity; your want to get into the hall of fame of success; then, make that move now. Find below useful inspiring lines to gear you to becoming the best God has created you to be...

1. Don't despise the days of little beginnings, start small; begin now! So many brilliant and world-changing ideas have gone into oblivion without fruition becomes some people out there couldn't set out on the ideas from the scratch on a small scale; they were expecting all conditions to be favourable before their ideas could materialise. Great businesses, inventions, technologies and accomplishments are evident today because some people took the courage to begin small and grew the ideas into a great edifice. Don't whine about the boisterous wind of scarce resources, start small; start now!

2. I watched the animation 'Meet the Robinsons' and the key impactful word from that movie was 'keep moving forward'. That was the catch phrase of the young kid protagonist of the movie, Louis, who later turned out to become the greatest scientist and Nobel Prize-winning inventor of his generation. The number of times he failed at attempting just one invention was colossally discouraging, yet after each failed attempt, he muttered to himself, 'keep moving forward'. I believe you are like Louis in that movie, attempted so many feats and tried so many ideas but you've met the edge of failure...just keep moving forward...even in your 'failures', you'd see something precious. The inventor of the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, was said to have something in mind to invent and failed only to stumble on the telephone as the outcome of his failed experiment.

3. It's not too late to fulfil your dream. Some believe they have wasted precious years of doing the wrong thing and that those years cannot be recovered. They feel out of their prime to begin their ideas and fulfil purpose. The yesteryears languished in waste and unfruitfulness stares discouraging eyes at them. Well, ask Colonel Sanders of KFC, at 65, he began his dream of cooking for people's delight and fulfilled his purpose. I know you've messed things all up but it's never too late to start all over again.

4. If no one encourages you, then be your own coach, manager, encouraged and fan. Not everyone will give thumbs up for approval at the mention of your ideas. Infact, it's possible for loved ones to give bad advice out of love. If you have a personal conviction of your dreams and ideas, encourage yourself. Be your own motivational speaker. Wake up every morning and tell yourself, 'I've got this', 'I can do'. Speak positively to yourself all the time...fuel of engine of determination with the oil of encouraging words. Know that prosperity never gives in to mediocrity.

5. In whatever you do, strive for mastery and excellence. Mediocrity seems to cut short great dreamers. Don't do things for 'doing' sake. If you gonna clean, be the best cleaner. If you gonna teach, be the best teacher. If you gonna blog, be the best blogger you can be and on and on. In the movie '3 Idiots' (I love movies so much) my best punchline was 'Follow excellence and success will follow you pants down'. Always strive to be excellent in your endeavour and leave the people you serve awed by your delivery.

6. Finally on this piece, I say make that move. The Bible says in Romans 8:19,...the world is earnestly waiting for our manifestation...start something today, make that call, browse that site and get information you need, learn those skills that will give you leverage for the next level, take those classes that will help you improve, keep applying for those jobs...just enjoying you are not static...an object until moves, only possess potential force of energy...set your kinetics in motion by making a move.

Source: http://ninnomedia.com/get-motivated-make-that-move-now/

Re: Just Before You Call It Quit. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 06, 2017
ninnomedia:
One of the banes of great success and accomplishments in life that confront humans is the reluctance to dare to take a bold step towards the direction of their dreams. You want to make a positive impact in your world; you want to become a celebrity; your want to get into the hall of fame of success; then, make that move now. Find below useful inspiring lines to gear you to becoming the best God has created you to be...

1. Don't despise the days of little beginnings, start small; begin now! So many brilliant and world-changing ideas have gone into oblivion without fruition becomes some people out there couldn't set out on the ideas from the scratch on a small scale; they were expecting all conditions to be favourable before their ideas could materialise. Great businesses, inventions, technologies and accomplishments are evident today because some people took the courage to begin small and grew the ideas into a great edifice. Don't whine about the boisterous wind of scarce resources, start small; start now!

2. I watched the animation 'Meet the Robinsons' and the key impactful word from that movie was 'keep moving forward'. That was the catch phrase of the young kid protagonist of the movie, Louis, who later turned out to become the greatest scientist and Nobel Prize-winning inventor of his generation. The number of times he failed at attempting just one invention was colossally discouraging, yet after each failed attempt, he muttered to himself, 'keep moving forward'. I believe you are like Louis in that movie, attempted so many feats and tried so many ideas but you've met the edge of failure...just keep moving forward...even in your 'failures', you'd see something precious. The inventor of the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, was said to have something in mind to invent and failed only to stumble on the telephone as the outcome of his failed experiment.

3. It's not too late to fulfil your dream. Some believe they have wasted precious years of doing the wrong thing and that those years cannot be recovered. They feel out of their prime to begin their ideas and fulfil purpose. The yesteryears languished in waste and unfruitfulness stares discouraging eyes at them. Well, ask Colonel Sanders of KFC, at 65, he began his dream of cooking for people's delight and fulfilled his purpose. I know you've messed things all up but it's never too late to start all over again.

4. If no one encourages you, then be your own coach, manager, encouraged and fan. Not everyone will give thumbs up for approval at the mention of your ideas. Infact, it's possible for loved ones to give bad advice out of love. If you have a personal conviction of your dreams and ideas, encourage yourself. Be your own motivational speaker. Wake up every morning and tell yourself, 'I've got this', 'I can do'. Speak positively to yourself all the time...fuel of engine of determination with the oil of encouraging words. Know that prosperity never gives in to mediocrity.

5. In whatever you do, strive for mastery and excellence. Mediocrity seems to cut short great dreamers. Don't do things for 'doing' sake. If you gonna clean, be the best cleaner. If you gonna teach, be the best teacher. If you gonna blog, be the best blogger you can be and on and on. In the movie '3 Idiots' (I love movies so much) my best punchline was 'Follow excellence and success will follow you pants down'. Always strive to be excellent in your endeavour and leave the people you serve awed by your delivery.

6. Finally on this piece, I say make that move. The Bible says in Romans 8:19,...the world is earnestly waiting for our manifestation...start something today, make that call, browse that site and get information you need, learn those skills that will give you leverage for the next level, take those classes that will help you improve, keep applying for those jobs...just enjoying you are not static...an object until moves, only possess potential force of energy...set your kinetics in motion by making a move.

Source: http://ninnomedia.com/get-motivated-make-that-move-now/

Very reassuring. Thanks for this write up!

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel Installation Training In PH / National Corruption Survey: Bribe-payers Spend An Eighth Of Their Salary / How Can I Advertise On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.