Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? (1714 Views)

Smart Investors In Business Are Needed Urgently / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Heyllo everyone here, I just thought of creating this thread to rub mind with some serious business minded people here.

I feel bad each time I see people have so much time and yet do nothing meaningful with it.

There's a saying that "time is money." I believe so much in that proverb.

Anything taking away my time must be bringing back money accept of course, when we have to do charity work which is also a good investment.

I believe few of us might have come across my threads here already and have also had one or two dealings with me.

So, this thread is meant to rub mind and share ideas that can benefit us all. I hope to share personal and practical experiences with us.

Who knows? This thread might just be something someone, somewhere needs at the moment.

So, let's keep the balling rolling.

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please, let's keep this thread clean. No spamming of thread with advert, no sharing of unrealistic business ideas.

Do not also promote any scam or any business that you don't personally do.

Let's be kind enough to each other and be our brother's keeper.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Personally, I will start sharing once I see the interest grow and the contributions of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Ayemileto(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Data business.

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ayemileto:
Data business.

Nice. Let's keep it coming.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Donniefred(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Selling Adsense Accounts.

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by motemi111(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Driving sales in production

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one so far. Let's keep it rolling in.

I will be sharing shortly.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Emmanuel602(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bet9ja agent
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Babacele: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
economic trees and seedlings production.

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Babacele:
economic trees and seedlings production.

Sounds very interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Still awaiting more contributions.

Let's keep them coming.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Bayokun(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Data business
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 5:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Bayokun:
Data business

Nice
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 5:13am On Jul 13, 2017
I actually created this thread to see how we can rub mind with each other and be of great assistance to some people who are seriously in need of businesses with a low start capital, but seems we've got no much interest.

Sorry, I may have to abandon the thread.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by eddyline(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2017
well, am into poultry, egg production.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Babacele: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Strongbest:
I actually created this thread to see how we can rub mind with each other and be of great assistance to some people who are seriously in need of businesses with a low start capital, but seems we've got no much interest.

Sorry, I may have to abandon the thread.
You won't bro because the ultimate picture you dream of to conceive this thread is enough prop to continue no matter how discouraging responses or lack of concerns maybe. I can bet you a lot of folks are peeping and waiting for you unleash something but are just clueless how to take the first step.

Please can I digress a lil?
Hmmm, I m resending you a mail today as regards our patient. My taciturnity has been deliberate.

So can we start with me?

1 Like

Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Strongbest(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
U
Babacele:
You won't bro because the ultimate picture you dream of to conceive this thread is enough prop to continue no matter how discouraging responses or lack of concerns maybe. I can bet you a lot of folks are peeping and waiting for you unleash something but are just clueless how to take the first step.

Please can I digress a lil?
Hmmm, I m resending you a mail today as regards our patient. My taciturnity has been deliberate.

So can we start with me?

Sorry Bro, had to bow out on this one.

Meanwhile, always at your service Sir.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Ayemileto(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Strongbest:
U

Sorry Bro, had to bow out on this one.
Meanwhile, always at your service Sir.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Ayemileto(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
either you bow out or not it makes no difference. check all the post above, what's your contribution? and you expect people to come and drop their ideas when you fail to drop yours.
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Amgreat70(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
motemi111:
Please can u expanxiate more
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Amgreat70(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Strongbest:
Nice one so far. Let's keep it rolling in.

I will be sharing shortly.
Oga share urs and more u know about
Bills has to be paid but income has to be legal
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Babacele: 2:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Amgreat70:
Oga share urs and more u know about Bills has to be paid but income has to be legal
pardon?
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Amgreat70(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Babacele:
pardon?
Sorry I mean share urs
For guys got to pay bills...
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by Ciscagirl: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
motemi111:
pls can we talk. Send me a pm
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by motemi111(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ciscagirl:
pls can we talk. Send me a pm
send me a mail to motemi007@gmail.com
Re: What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? by JohnNgene: 2:43pm On May 11, 2021
This post by another Nairalander made an impression on me and it might be a lifesaver to someone else looking for a low-capital business to start.

I did a screenshot of it. Let me share.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Service By Kilojo (photos) / Hire Hilux For Your Logistics In Delta / Who Can Help Me Withdraw From Zemandi.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.