Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc (17419 Views)

How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha / Earn $100 From Home Just By (pay Per View) / Get Paid Daily Online Captcha Typing Jobs Without Investment.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Emmaamaechi:
I have got one that pays me weekly and have been paying years back...
As you all know it depends on time invested and they pay via bitcoin wallet and other e- accounts.
drop your email address and I will send u d link.
You can also download their app and make some token too $$$$$$$

Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by franklingud(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Emmaamaechi:
As you all know it depends on time invested and they pay via bitcoin wallet and other e- accounts.
Franklingud@yahoo.com

Thanks bro
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by macjurek(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Email: macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by phelmzzy(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2018
ffasunlua@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Emmaamaechi:
Tell me how I can join
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Kola48(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
kola4843@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Mathseun: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olanipekunseyi72@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by yeancahwunmi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Emmaamaechi:

Ivywunmi@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Prudentialfrank(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
prudentialfrank@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by esakorede: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
An imterestes too.my mail is esakorede@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by charleybam(m): 2:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Emmaamaechi:

pls help me Charleywizzy7@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by chinwong(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please kindly let me in on the free survey sites that pay. Make 2019 no come go like that again

chrimbo.12@gmail.com is my mail
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Prudentialfrank(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2019
Emmaamaechi:

Interested
Pls share on
prudentialfrank@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by chigozie69: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2019
pls email me on dis mail: paulegeonu6@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by ComradeShegs(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Msgvicgbadmus@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Lowrisk01(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2019
greatnaija01:
I HAVE THEM.... I EVEN LEARNED HOW TO DO CAPTCHA HERE ON NAIRALAND.... but to be chronically honest... the pay from all of them is not worth the DATA SPENT and TIME plus electricity bill.

captcha is the only one worth doing.
am interested please.
lowrisk88@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Lowrisk01(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Emmaamaechi:
Please contact me on lowrisk88@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Lowrisk01(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2019
You can earn sign up bonus of $25 dollars and make $25 or more in a day by performing simple tasks on your smartphone and $10 for each person you refer to a reliable website I know.
If interested WhatsApp me on (080) 65392558.
Don't forget to remove the bracket.
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Millenniumlady(f): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
pl
Tell me who you are
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Asuito7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Tell me who you are
I just told you the truth in the other thread. Read it deeply you will know it is the truth. Let me give you a clue: I am a long time Nairalander(as a guest) so I know many controversial people here especially in the political and romance section. So when they try to change to another moniker I will know them. Something though made me to create an account, since then I have never been a guest here.

But why did mention me here Are you afraid of something?
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Millenniumlady(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
I just told you the truth in the other thread. Read it deeply you will know it is the truth. Let me give you a clue: I am a long time Nairalander(as a guest) so I know many controversial people here especially in the political and romance section. So when they try to change to another moniker I will know them. Something though made me to create an account, since then I have never been a guest here.

But why did mention me here Are you afraid of something?
I wanted to know maybe you're someone i know with a new moniker
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Asuito7(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wanted to know maybe you're someone i know with a new moniker
No. But I want to tell you....stay out of controversy. Because I hate ladies who are controversial(for bad things) and men-haters which you were among.

By the way you never change but you are less controversial. Why
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Millenniumlady(f): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
No. But I want to tell you....stay out of controversy. Because I hate ladies who are controversial(for bad things) and men-haters which you were among.

By the way you never change but you are less controversial. Why
Those who understand me better can relate you may see it as a controversial something but the truth is i can't stand and watch y'all shame women here
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Asuito7(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Those who understand me better can relate you may see it as a controversial something but the truth is i can't stand and watch y'all shame women here
Seriously, as for me I love and respect women( good in character and persona) but I detest the disrespectful, manly and bad character women.

But at the same time I won't shame them or used bad words on them.
In fact I rather keep quiet but don't cross my path.
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Millenniumlady(f): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
Seriously, as for me I love and respect women( good in character and persona) but I detest the disrespectful, manly and bad character women.

But at the same time I won't shame them or used bad words on them.
In fact I rather keep quiet but don't cross my path.
It says treat a woman like a queen not the other way round........Did you greet me when you mention me ?
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Asuito7(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It says treat a woman like a queen not the other way round........Did you greet me when you mention me ?
What is the IT in this your statement? And if that your it is a person, who is that?

Wait o as a lady, you consciously expect me to greet you first

You see why I said you never change cheesy
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Millenniumlady(f): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
What is the IT in this your statement? And if that your it is a person, who is that?

Wait o as a lady, you consciously expect me to greet you first

You see why I said you never change cheesy
And what is wrong with a man greeting a woman ?

Who do you expect me to change for ? Even if a man should come seek my hand in marriage if he can't accept me the way i am he should forget it......his lose not mine
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Asuito7(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
And what is wrong with a man greeting a woman ?

Who do you expect me to change for ? Even if a man should come seek my hand in marriage if he can't accept me the way i am he should forget it......his lose not mine
Nothing wrong with a man greeting a woman. I even greet them but they have to be the first one to do it before I reciprocate.

Besides you didn't answer my question, what or who says you must treat a woman as a queen?
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Millenniumlady(f): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
Nothing wrong with a man greeting a woman. I even greet them but they have to be the first one to do it before I reciprocate.

Besides you didn't answer my question, what or who says you must treat a woman as a queen?
So they need to be the first to do it undecided

Right from time it has been written that men must treat women as queen
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Asuito7(m): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Yes na. That is why I don't like you embarassed

See I only treat good women as queens. We really need them in our society now more than ever.

The reason why I SMH some guys who generalize things when it comes to women(though men are included)
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by andrewtosin(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:

and women should treat men as king undecided
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc by Emibolt: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Interested Usimbolte@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine / Nigeria's Promise Turns To Peril As Investors Flee-Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.