Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search (862 Views)

What Makes Content Original And How To Rank First On Organic Search / How To Make Your Blog Rank First On Google Page / Mp3loft.com A Music Search Engine Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by Olarababy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
First of all, am not jealous of them....i just wanna know

I usually search music from google and tooxclusive is always the first site i see when ever i enter google....today, i googled 'summer body olamide mp3' and it showed tooxclusive First....Abeg what do u guys do
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm interested too...We need that traffic.
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by feelgoodInc: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
it's not necessarily so, it's Google that's recommending it to you based on your old searches, to stop this just clear your cookies.

too Xclusive doesn't rank in my searches.
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by Olarababy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
feelgoodInc:
it's not necessarily so, it's Google that's recommending it to you based on your old searches, to stop this just clear your cookies.

too Xclusive doesn't rank in my searches.
it may be its from the keyword i use....i search like: 'olamide wavy level mp3'

Thats how i search music
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by bedfordng(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Olarababy:
First of all, am not jealous of them....i just wanna know

I usually search music from google and tooxclusive is always the first site i see when ever i enter google....today, i googled 'summer body olamide mp3' and it showed tooxclusive First....Abeg what do u guys do
its all SEO and age of the site . they have lots of backlinks and also one of the first to post new music . you need to start learning keyword research . some people are searching for "techno panna song " while some user did same search but with a different keyword as "panna song by techno" . so the question is which one has more searches that is less competitive . this is what keyword research can reveal to you so you just don't post blindly .
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by Olarababy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
bedfordng:
its all SEO and age of the site . they have lots of backlinks and also one of the first to post new music . you need to start learning keyword research . some people are searching for "techno panna song " while some user did same search but with a different keyword as "panna song by techno" . so the question is which one has more searches that is less competitive . this is what keyword research can reveal to you so you just don't post blindly .
wow.....thanks for the tips.....
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by opportunihub: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Just like bedfordng rightly pointed out, these guys are doing some ground work. I have been privileged to do some research and I discovered some of the secrets that these guys use to put their blogs on the Google's top 10 rankings. The little research I did took me down to the crazy tricks they employed and I have written them down in these articles.

One of them is their ingenuity to monitor competing blogs in that Music niche, analyse them overnight and totally copy all their backlinks......this automatically directs all traffic to their blogs as soon as they assign it properly.

I have written about this and many other ways in this page CRAZY WAYS TO RANK HIGH IN GOOGLE AND DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG
Re: Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search by taiwofawole: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
it not just SEO , it domain age , it matter most , it not only tooxclusive that uses targeted keyword

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Domain Name And Web Hosting / I Need An Interactive Property Website / 8 Super Fast Loading Blogger Templates For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.