Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Learn How To Browse And Make Calls For Free On Any Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How To Browse And Make Calls For Free On Any Phone (435 Views)

Wife Open Your Computer When Your Husband Wants To Browse! / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives / Learn How To Browse And Make Calls For Free On Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Browse And Make Calls For Free On Any Phone by minniekennie: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
I learnt about two great offers from Glo and I want to share with you all. They are the Glo free data and welcome back promo. If you have an old Glo Sim that has been lying around unused for months, now is the time for it to be useful. Insert the Sim into your phone and reactivate by recharging any amount from as low as #100. Then you will be given #6000 to call any network of your choice with absolutely no charges.
That's not all, the free data is for existing and new customers. Use just 100mb and #150 airtime within a week and start browsing for free. No extra charges and no subscriptions.
[/color][color=#000000]

Re: Learn How To Browse And Make Calls For Free On Any Phone by loladepr95: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
wow, a very good one from Glo.
I'm joining the winning team! Green all the way cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Drugs, Alcohol And Nigerian Parents - Sammie / What Age Do You Plan To Retire At? / Things You Can Do If Your Baby Is In The Wrong Position For Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.