Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (18728 Views)

Dear Cheating Wives, If U Cheat because Ur Husbands Are Weak In Bed, U Hav Failed.. / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by CastedAyo: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Alarmed over the rate of infidelity among women in the state, an angry Nigerian man, Thomas Thomas is calling for the reintroduction of Ekpo-Nka-Owo', the spirit that checks and punishes infidelity in marriage across Annang Ibibio land of Akwa Ibom State.

The write up was shared on Facebook by Akwa Ibom group, Sittipe.

Read below;
"EKPO-NKA-OWO: A DEATH PENALTY FOR WOMEN
Do you know that over 40 percent of children born by married women are gotten from men who are not their real husbands? Do you know that married women of nowadays are too promiscuous, loose, and shamelessly addicted to sex? Sincerely speaking, a majority of married women are engaging in extra-marital relationships with pride and impunity. The question is: Why?

Findings show that some married women are greedy and mundane. Some are sexually unsatisfied, hence their resorting to sleeping with men indiscriminately. The most annoying aspect of this is that some of them are even sponsoring their extramarital partners from the money they get from their legitimate husbands. Some of them even sit in the presence of their husbands to send recharge cards to their illegitimate lovers.

I am very bitter, and that is why I am writing down this bitter and unarguable truth. Many women of today have disgraced their husbands with impunity. They don’t mind sleeping around with men in the neighborhood; they don’t mind paying a fortune to their illegitimate partners; they don’t mind abandoning their homes, so far as they get what they want.

Some of them even befriend (or should I say ‘be-sex’) married men. They don’t mind destroying others homes or destroying theirs, with their waywardness. I know one who took her boyfriend’s children to her home for a holiday, and lied to her husband that they are her godchildren. The husband, as innocent as he was, and being a generous person, accommodated the children, and even shopped for them at the end of their stay.

With the trickery, the husband never suspected anything whenever the biological father of the children would come around, because his wife had lied about the relationship that existed between her and the man (god-husband and god-wife, perhaps).

I pity husbands who work offshore. I pity husbands whose wives travel far to buy wares for sales. Some even spend weeks in Dubai, Kano, Lagos, etc. Some lie that they have travelled out, when infact, they are actually within proximity of their husbands and families, but with other men. I know of a female lecturer in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria, who gives out her body to her male students.

Some married women be-sex their drivers, house-helps, servants, gardeners, gate-keepers, etc. What a world! Bankers, (especially the ‘executive harlots’ called ‘marketers’, seem to be the most promiscuous. They openly solicit and fall cheaply for their male customers.

Though I have mentioned this before, let me emphasize here that housewives who call themselves traders, (especially those who spend nights on the road), are even worse. They often befriend their drivers, or anyone else, and have ready excuses for their husbands. Some pretend to go to Church, while in the actual sense, they are on a mission to sleep with their lovers.

Some even ‘be-sex’ Pastors, and other top members of the ecclesiastical hierarchy. Those who call themselves ‘politicians’ are devils. Their buttocks are their political weapons or political credentials. This set of women sees and uses their buttocks as political weapons to scheme out rivals, and bring political giants to their knees; in utter disregard for their husbands, their matrimonial vows and their homes. It annoys me most to see wives of the rich, including wives of Commissioners, Pastors, Heads of Parastatals, Heads of Institutions, etc, engaging in dirty and illicit affairs. A friend of mine (name withheld) is currently dating the wife of a Local Government Chairman. It is not that the Local Government Chairman in question is old. He is equally a young man; but why his wife goes about doing what she is doing, is what I cannot understand.

Housewives who are financially buoyant; and who have successful businesses, or head government institutions shock me the most. Do you know that they buy cars, build houses, and even shop lavishly for their usually younger illegal sex partners?

I went to interview a woman the other day in the Federal Secretariat along Abak Road in Uyo; and she tried to seduce me. The way she carried her face, her gestures, her unnecessary smiles, etc. At the end of the day, she asked if I wouldn’t mind paying her regular visits in the office and at home so that she could “relate any available information to me”.

My colleague Nsikak Etuk (and GLOBAL CONCORD’S Features Editor), had a similar, yet more direct encounter. He had been invited for the first time by a married woman and senior government functionary to her office in the State Secretariat. She had been reading his columns and corresponding with him, building in him the trust that she was truly progressive, but inspite of never seeing him physically, she developed an unhealthy interest in him. When she saw him for the first time in her office, her self-composure gave way, as she attempted to seduce him forcefully.

It took Nsikak’s moral strength to rebuff her and invent a reason to discontinue with the interview. After his escape, he distanced himself from her by ignoring her calls and text messages. Most married women are indeed a shame to their husbands!

I have come to realize that one of the reasons which drive many women into extramarital affairs is the fact that most men do not have time for their wives; and think that giving them money and whatever they want is the only thing they can do for them. I have also come to realize that many men befriend their businesses and offices, to the detriment of their houses and wives.

Some of them are equally guilty of promiscuity as they chase all manner of women. Many women also hold the view that their men cheat on them and so they have a right to also cheat on such men in revenge. That is nonsense! I am not in any way encouraging adultery or sexual promiscuity of any kind, but then the truth is that our society frowns more at promiscuous, loose, and wayward women, than it does men of similar traits.

For instance, if a young man befriends all the young girls in the neighborhood, everybody (including the women), will hail him as a strong man (whatever that means); but if a young girl or woman is seen or suspected to befriend more than one boy or man (even if they are not resident within the neighborhood), she will be scorned, despised and christened a ‘prostitute’. So it would be laughable, for any woman to stupidly and shamelessly try to argue revenge or any other reason as a defense for her waywardness.

Our society approves of polygamy and disapproves of polyandry (a situation where a woman marries more than one husband). It could even be said that our society does not recognize the latter. I am therefore of the very strong opinion that Ekpo-Nka-Owo should be reintroduced into our matrimonial homes, because too many women of this day and age have become a disgrace to their husbands, children, families, relatives, friends, acquaintances, and society in general."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-calls-for-reintroduction-of-ekpo-nka-owo-a-spirit-that-punishes-infidelity-in-marriage.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Bluezy13(m): 4:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Is may helps... including magun but it will hinder the progress of the country as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Married men have been cheating for the longest time and the poor wives were advised by society to pray, fast and endure. When the tables turned men are talking about bringing back ancient hocus pocus grin grin grin

Every Dog has his day!

Team side chicks are pained because anything he could do SHE could do better grin grin grin grin

I'm glad to be alive tongue

#Fox

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Apr 27, 2018
Two wrongs can never make a right and what you sow is what you reap.. Because your man cheats on you and then you go on to sleep with a gate man or a sugar boy is laughable because you too have committed adultery and you will also rot in hell for eternity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by pocohantas(f): 5:35am On Apr 27, 2018
While the white man is making awesome inventions and discoveries. The black man is either fighting for extra toto or fighting to install prepaid meter inside toto. Se won fin obo shepe fun yin ni? ? 

I support compulsory DNA testing for every child, b‎ut for me to go take a fidelity oath(ekpo-nka-owo) alone, while the man is free to run amok, because society endorses polygamy and abhors polyandry. I rather be a babymama, win win for me...  cheesy

Why should anyone even seek a death penalty for a cheating spouse?
That is insane.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by dominique(f): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2018
I was expecting to see practical tips on how to deal with BOTH male and female infidelity in marriages instead all I saw was; married women yen yen yen, married women yen yen yen... Una just dey start grin

Married men have been cheating for centuries, y'all have been advising the wives to deal with it and work on themselves bla bla bla. Now tables are turning and y'all are vibrating all over the place, una just dey start grin

Soon side-dicks will be boldly calling husbands to mock and insult them the way some side-chicks do to wives. Just keep fasting and praying and working on yaselfs, una go dey alright las las grin

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2018
If wives/girlfriends like let them sleep with every male specie around them, it's their business and not mine. I have vowed never to allow the misconduct of any individual, whether man or woman to affect my happiness and sanity.

One fact I know is that there is usually trace to spot any misbehavior no matter how hard the perpetrator try to hide. I blame silly men that do ignore these visible signs. I equally blame those that put up with cheats and forgive them in the name of love.

As for me, I can never forgive a cheat nor give a suspected cheat second chance whether I have facts or not. As long as it is infidelity, my position remains ALL are presumed guilty until proven otherwise and beyond every reasonable doubt.

Forgiveness is a sin when it comes to cheating or betrayal of trust

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2018
American male and females are fvcking themselves indiscriminately and you are here trying to Introduce Ekpo-nka-owo

Pls don't even try to Introduce that charm, cos it will spoil bizness

Do you want Ekpo-nka-owo to Kill Senator Dino melaye and Natasha, Ayishah and Mina??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by donstan18: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2018
No need to seek for spiritual help! It's for a looser, broke and a weakling. embarassed

If your wife cheat on you, don't send her packing , just send her public ass out of your house back to her parents because most of them don't marry a man with a single property.

If you cheat on your wife and she refuses to forgive you after apologizing, also send her ass out of your house to her parents.

None one deserves to live with a cheat embarassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Luvdmx(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by maryjan8(f): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Two wrong can never make a right
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Jaurah: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Nice ooo
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by DIYhackers: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Which spirit punishes cheating husbands biko?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TrueLEADER: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2018
How about for cheating men?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by GeneralOjukwu: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
I pray they are unable to do the same ritual for men.

I have 3 wives and yet, i log into several forbidden honeypots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by wildcatter23(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
cryGT
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SoapQueen(f): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Very good. Not bad.

While they are at it, they should also introduce the one that will strike the b*lls of a cheating husband. Silly Chauvinist!

10 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Married Women Only? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by itiswellandwell: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2018
I also wish they invoke the spirit on cheating husbands too.....let everything be equal....after all,both Nigerian men and women are polygamous in nature

a man cheats on his wife,it's ok.....but reverse is the case

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Gerrard59(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2018
Dude seems to be angry that women have stepped up their game on cheating. grin grin grin

I doubt it (the Ekpo-Nka-Owo) reintroduction will be supported in today's Akwa Ibom. The women are quite powerful and Akwa Ibomites just like Nigerians are very religious. They are close to pastors and pastors are influential in the state. So it cannot happen. Even the male pastors do cheat on their wives. So why would they put sand sand in someone's garri? Moreover, the ladies' eyes don shine, they would reject it. Even in a place like Etinan grin

Maybe when some men stop using the phrase "men are polygamous by nature", then I can support his idea.

18 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Macnnoli4(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2018
This is serious. But what I don't understand is how a married woman will commit adultery with a so-called pastor, abi na hypnosis or how women are emotionally. And they know that the so-called pastor is not expected to commit sin. Maybe it is the 'sheepie' syndrome
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2018
men cheat, but women have caught up with us. now men dey para. rubbish pple

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by anyimontana(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2018
And cheating husbands go free ba?? Ewu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Oluwambo147(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2018
This man won cause genocide o na how many woman go remain

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Oluwambo147:

Is the number that high?
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by martineverest(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Oluwambo147:
married women from my part of Edo state and Enugu state don't cheat
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by danthamccoy(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2018
It's terribly sad seeing someone who can write so eloquently with such a backward mentality. I could only shake my head reading through this tirade. What's even sadder is that there are a lot of men who share similar sentiments while they hide their wedding rings to chased after every available skirt.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by ekems2017(f): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2018
If it will punish both men and women, it's a welcome idea

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by petenweke: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Idiot...
Nations in Africa are going digital you Wan bring your ogogoro and blood drinking deity back again.
Use it for your wife and your children's wives na.
So you Wan financial support to set up office for Ekpo Nka Owo in Abuja abi?
For a man that loves traditional institutions you can't even pick one local name for yourself. ..Thomas Thomas!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by QuotaSystem: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2018
donstan18:
No need to seek for spiritual help! It's for a looser, broke and a weakling. embarassed

If your wife cheat on you, don't send her [b] packing
, just send her public ass out of your house back to her parents because most of them don't marry a man with a single property.

If you cheat on your wife and she refuses to forgive you after apologizing, also send her ass out of your house to her parents.[/b]

None one deserves to live with a cheat embarassed

Sure boy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.