Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Matrix 08 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Matrix 08 (854 Views)

I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matrix 08 by Aaronchez: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello all
I have a Toyota matrix 08 S and recently I noticed that on it's own the fan runs for like 1min when the engine isn't on. A mechanic told me its normal another said its not that maybe its due to electrical issues with the fan. Any suggestions please.
Re: Matrix 08 by mayor2013: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aaronchez:
Hello all
I have a Toyota matrix 08 S and recently I noticed that on it's own the fan runs for like 1min when the engine isn't on. A mechanic told me its normal another said its not that maybe its due to electrical issues with the fan. Any suggestions please.

Give a more detailed information
Re: Matrix 08 by watchworldpro: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
mayor2013:

Give a more detailed information
like ; does the fan roll when the key is in the ignition in 'on mode' position. Or does the fan roll without the key in?
Re: Matrix 08 by mayor2013: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
watchworldpro:
like ; does the fan roll when the key is in the ignition in 'on mode' position. Or does the fan roll without the key in?

As long as its a cold start fan should not come up unless kazeem has done some abracadabra. Fan should be regulated with your engine coolant tempt sensor(thermistor) based on your coolant temperature. If yours work directly restore back to default mode
Re: Matrix 08 by watchworldpro: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
mayor2013:

As long as its a cold start fan should not come up unless kazeem has done some abracadabra. Fan should be regulated with your engine coolant tempt sensor(thermistor) based on your coolant temperature. If yours work directly restore back to default mode
True
Re: Matrix 08 by dokiOloye(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
I think what he means is that d fan continues 'blowing' even after he turns off d engine.
Used to notice that on my golf3 that year even wtout d engine overheating.
Op,come and clear d air.
Re: Matrix 08 by Sunymoore(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
I drive Pontiac Vibe 2004 and it's normal. It's written inside the engine bay.. Something like "Keep hands off the fan, fan may come on when the engine is off"
The fan do come for like 30 secs and then shuts off when the car is off.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Car Gear,urgent Pls / New Toyota App That Plays Bad Music ……. / How A Mercedes Benz Was Stolen In Just 23 Secs Using Hi-tech Relay Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.