Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying (1564 Views)

Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) / Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement / Emma Nyra And Her Twins, Alexander & Alexandria Step Out Together (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by kay29000(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Checkout these pictures of singers, Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, and OAP/actress, Elma Godwin slaying in bright colored dresses. They took these pictures on their way out to an event a few days ago. They have been best of friends for a while now, and they usually go out together.

I love the colors. Emma Nyra is in yellow, Victoria Kimani is in pink, and Elma Godwin is in orange.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2017/07/pics-victoria-kimani-emma-nyra-and-elma.html

Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by bewla(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
3 birch
Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
What are they slaying? Cow? or chicken?
Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by toygod2: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm jusso confused on who is the finest.
It's hard to decide but lemme go with Vikky K,
Sorry emma baby...... I still love you too.
As for the last sharwa fish, i dash NWAIKMAIKPE abi wetin be dat Mumu name again

1 Like

Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by kayo80(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
toygod2:
I'm jusso confused on who is the finest.
It's hard to decide but lemme go with Vikky K,
Sorry emma baby...... I still love you too.
As for the last sharwa fish, i dash NWAIKMAIKPE abi wetin be dat Mumu name again

NwaAmaikpe
Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by NwaAmaikpe: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Emma Nyra...dumped by Ubi Franklin

Victoria Kimani... Dumped by Stanley Obiamalu

The other one...dumped by Yomi Black and Abayomi Hazeem

All of them..fairly-used single products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by kayo80(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emma Nyra...dumped by Ubi Franklin

Victoria Kimani... Dumped by Stanley Obiamalu

The other one...dumped by Yomi Black and Abayomi Hazeem

All of them..fairly-used single products.

Interesting. You are really current on naija celebrity gossip.
Re: Pics: Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, And Elma Godwin Slaying by praizmedia(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
slay queens

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Guy Uses A Boat On The Streets Of Victoria Island. / Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... / Ebube Nwagbo Finally Completes Her Lagos Mansion [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.