Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) (22226 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by G1STM0RE: 5:58am On Apr 24, 2019
GistMore.com

Former Triple MG artiste, Emma Nyra and her beautiful twin babies step out in style, thinking of the next country to visit. She wrote;

Which country should we visit next? #AlexTwins #Humble

See more; http://gistmore.com/singer-emma-nyra-and-her-twin-babies-step-out-in-style

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by G1STM0RE: 5:58am On Apr 24, 2019

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by jullidee2006: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2019
twins fall on me... and on others seeking the fruit of the womb

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2019
jullidee2006:

Amen. I claim it kiss kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by graphicsolution: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2019
op no be ubi pikin
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2019
grin

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
Twins are ALWAYS adorable and Lovely.

We use this as a point of contact for everyone praying to have twins in the nearest future.
Your prayer is answered by God already.
It shall be so in Jesus name.
We will be there in 9 months from now to celebrate with you.
#JustBelieve

Meanwhile, check below for some 'twinny' joke/meme......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
She stepped out carrying her babies... undecided

Op take note.

Good morning y'll

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Togo
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by StarUp: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Go to Kingston in Jamaica and smoke some good weed first before you decide... Thank me later.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Fine girl
Fine babies
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by airminem(f): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2019
BREAKING

ADMISSION! ADMISSION!!

Buhari University, Daura First Degree programmes form will be out shortly. Prospective candidates could apply for any of these. No WAEC needed:

1. Electoral Electioneering
2. Bullion Van Technology
3. Vote Buying Science
4. Clean Money Technology.
5. Grass Cutting Science
6. Art of Fake Certificate
7. Criminal Protection Technology.
8. Saint Haven Philosophy.
9, Terrorism Engineering
10. Nepotism/Bigotry
11. Poverty Technology
12. Law-Less Department.
13. Finance- Padding Technology
14. Opponent Witch-hunt Technology
15. Herdsmen technology
#copied Walahi, FGN will soon suspend Social media in Nigeria ���

No be mi talk am oo

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by coolfredo(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Amen. I claim it kiss kiss
i thought de little girl on ur profile is ur kid
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by RillJ(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2019
AMEN!

jullidee2006:
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by sKeetz(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2019
They should go to Hoeland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by yeman2012(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Look at how she even dress mother of two for that matter I don't even no what this generation is turning into

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by utenwuson: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Na why she wear strippers cloth ni oo

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2019
coolfredo:
i thought de little girl on ur profile is ur kid
yes. Dat's my first daughter grin
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Praisesongz: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2019
So because person comot na news
Does it mean that they don’t come outside everyday?

Ok me sef step out in style

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Come to Nigeria o grin
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by coolfredo(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes. Dat's my first daughter grin
wow such a beautiful girl looks more like u. Is it de remaining powder on her head n body she is drinking so?

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by cucuzee247(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:
Go to Kingston in Jamaica and smoke some good weed first before you decide... Thank me later.

Best advise ever grin
Re: Emma Nyra And Her Twin Babies Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2019
coolfredo:
wow such a beautiful girl looks more like u. Is it de remaining powder on her head n body she is drinking so?

*Blushing*

Thankyou cool

Noo she's drinking the tea i made for her cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) / "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi / Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.