Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" (61484 Views)

BBNaija's Koko Slays In Lingerie (Photos) / Pregnant Rihanna Showcases Curves In Lingerie / Nnamdi Kanu Is God,he Created Me-young Ipob Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by edlion57(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
C
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by 2n2k(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
TBoss, part leg small. I wan see if kemen's finger still dey
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by UbChapter(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
So she is going nude now? Looking for prospective customers?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by makoota: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
God things that are done I your name, under the flimsy facade of your name.

Just quoted a poem
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Josh44s(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
keypad1:
O boy look at how her toto jusr full and swell up for there.

I can eat her menstrual pad with relish.

Placing my tongue on her klitoris and licking it with passion is my utmost desire

You need Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Folzye(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
But that same God, you do not love him when they talk about him....you even put ring for nose when you ain't a COW

#God is watching you
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by UbChapter(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
FuckExpress:
Fúçking nice! cheesy Private jet owners​ cöçks doing a great fúçking job

I dey tell u. Saraki go divert national budget put in-btwn her legs. We don suffer for this country no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by keypad1: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Josh44s:

You need Jesus
u dont fvck ladies right? Issorait
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by UbChapter(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
keypad1:
O boy look at how her toto jusr full and swell up for there.

I can eat her menstrual pad with relish.

Placing my tongue on her klitoris and licking it with passion is my utmost desire

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by condomuser: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
I can bet 30 Billion her pvssy dey smell

CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss rocks a black Lingerie in new photos as she shows off her sexy body.

She claims God was showing off when he was creating her in the Caption.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tboss-too-hot-in-lingerie-in-new-photos.html

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Trying to remain relevant by all means. BB Africa has pass, pls stop disturbing us.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Benekruku(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
And Efe is still looking like an house-boy
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Emassive(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hopelessness
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by TimeMod1: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
God was showing off when he created everyone even the ugly ones.... She's beautiful tho, I love her skin.
This moniker always reminds me of someone. I'm thinking you're a fan.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
This moniker always reminds me of someone. I'm thinking you're a fan.

You mean BBSTAR
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Jadoskii(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
This lady is spiritually challenged
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by lincs25(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
watin man no see or touch, abi your own na computer de dowan for you. Shameless fool that cannot sing her country national anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by michealdeco: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tokunbo

Go and seat down cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by pweetiedee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Did God give to u those cosmetic contact lens?

lmao. sister, you bad.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by visijo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
is this one a girl or female ?
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by oruma19: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss rocks a black Lingerie in new photos as she shows off her sexy body.

She claims God was showing off when he was creating her in the Caption.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tboss-too-hot-in-lingerie-in-new-photos.html

low self esteem. With ur bad character. Ur so called beauty is superficial. U r full of shit.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by TimeMod1: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

You mean BBSTAR
You even had to put it in Cap smiley. Are you her fan?
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by seguno2: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
God was showing off when he created everyone even the ugly ones.... She's beautiful tho, I love her skin.

The skin may be the result of the pictures being airbrushed.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Its time

Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
You even had to put it in Cap smiley. Are you her fan?

I never knew her until I started answering to this nickname.

How I got mine (my surname starts with B,my name starts with B, and my xtian name ends with STAR.)
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Orpe7(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Say the same in 40yrs time. #vanity
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by GuntersChain(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
if you were dark skinned then i will know if God was showing off.
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by kingrt2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hm hm!!! haba! Haba!
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by TimeMod1: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I never knew her until I started answering to this nickname.

How I got mine (my surname starts with B,my name starts with B, and my xtian name ends with STAR.)
Sounds like one of her video clips.
Interesting how pseudonym connects you both. Even more interesting is retaining the moniker after having found out cheesy
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stolen line. Boity......collect
Re: Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" by pweetiedee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
She be like Lioness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.