Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member (1911 Views)

What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by Princeadonis(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am a 2017 batch A corp member. I need clarification on July NYSC clearance. I was deployed to Kano state but after camp, i worked on redeployment which I am being assured would get successful before the end of this week. The information from my LGI in Kano was that we must all do our clearance before the 10th of July. If this relocation works out before the week ends, do I still need to go to Kano for verification? This is because I might not be posted to my PPA immediately i get to my state of relocation. Thanks as the experienced corp members in the house sheds more light on this.
Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
hello adonis....sorry there is nothing i could say to you cos i perceive u were ma roomie...remember room 4
Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by femo122: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Princeadonis:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am a 2017 batch A corp member. I need clarification on July NYSC clearance. I was deployed to Kano state but after camp, i worked on redeployment which I am being assured would get successful before the end of this week. The information from my LGI in Kano was that we must all do our clearance before the 10th of July. If this relocation works out before the week ends, do I still need to go to Kano for verification? This is because I might not be posted to my PPA immediately i get to my state of relocation. Thanks as the experienced corp members in the house sheds more light on this.
your redeployment work out to oyo state?
Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by Princeadonis(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2017
femo122:
Yea it did wink
femo122:
Yea it did
Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by Princeadonis(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2017
DavidLoves:
hello adonis....sorry there is nothing i could say to you cos i perceive u were ma roomie...remember room 4
Wow! Davido, u dey here too?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by femo122: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Princeadonis:
Yea it did winkYea it did
How who help you ?
Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by Princeadonis(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
femo122:
How who help you ?
Na God ooo
Re: NYSC Clearance/pv Signing: Confusion Of A Corp Member by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Princeadonis:
Wow! Davido, u dey here too?

yess boss

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Until Your Haters Start Asking You For A Job / Batch B Corpers / NCCF Corpers Lodge In Abuja Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.