Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media (526 Views)

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / Nigeria: Swift Judgement And Inconclusive Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by lalabrother: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't really know which exact section am supposed to post this but then this has been giving me lots of concern especially here on Nairaland. So my question is:

why do people post so much judgement and hate on social media?

Is it that they are not happy with their lives or they are angry and so bitter that they seem to have lost it, or they just do it to make themselves feel better about themselves?

Lalasticlala , Dominique mynd44 et al can also give us some explanation too
Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by smartty68(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guy Naija is cursed! Maybe venting ones anger on social media is the only easy way at times! After all na where you go see person beat sef!!! Just a faceless forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by tabisegroup(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
The guy above me is using 6G netowk
Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by Evablizin(f): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
The guy above me have not answered the question
Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by smartty68(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
tabisegroup:
Evablizin post=58162210:
The guy above you has finally answered tongue
Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
many facts contribute to it. one major factor is low self esteem, poor home bring up, lack of parentel care and those with retrogressive mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
tabisegroup:

What's wrong with the two of you

Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by tabisegroup(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
OrestesDante:

What's wrong with the two of you
Nothing sir..
Sorry sir..

Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by lalabrother: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
many facts contribute to it. one major factor is low self esteem, poor home bring up, lack of parentel care and those with retrogressive mindset
so what advice would u give them
Re: Why Do People Post So Much Judgement And Hate On Social Media by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
lalabrother:
so what advice would u give them
i would have said education, but education have not really solve sny problem. enlightment will do more good, those with right thinking sense should not stop preaching against the wrong mentality of ethnical and religious prejudice. our religious body and other stakeholders should also be involve. state of origin should be abolish from every bio data, rather local government of origin and home town should replace the former

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of 3 Car Snatchers 4rm Niger Republic Arrested By Niger State Police / Man Kills Brother In Anambra, Hangs Self After Confessing (photos) / Customs Intercepts 3 Containers Of 140 Imported Live Snakes, 660 Other Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.