Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (95953 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Zambian Government Worker's Nude Picture Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CastedDude: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
A woman has been left devastated after her pictures were leaked on social media. According to reports, the woman allegedly sent the nude picture showing her face to a total stranger she met on Facebook and after trying to blackmail her all to no avail, the controversial pictures were leaked online.  

Human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, who shared the picture - warned ladies about sending their nude pictures to male partners.

He wrote; 

Seeing your excessive reactions about a woman that gave out nude pictures, I did not want to inform you about another woman that did worse. This one is more stupid because her face showed. She showed her everything and now she feels like dying when her picture goes viral.

By the time she came to us, the blackmailer had distributed her nude pictures. It is harder for us to intervene if the picture has been released. But we will still take steps to punish the man that did it. That will be a gradual process. We rush only when there is a chance of preventing it.

It is really unfortunate that a woman would send her nude pictures to someone she does not know, a total stranger she met on Facebook. It makes no sense.

But I have a problem with most of our members. What the women did is an act of stupidity. It is not a crime. The real criminals are the men. Why do you condemn stupidity more than you condemn criminality? Why?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/woman-devastated-after-her-nude-picture-was-released-on-social-media.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by HungerBAD: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by LuciferKristi: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
How's this "nudes"? angry

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

*spits & walks away from thread

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away

549 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by iammo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
lipsrsealed If Adam and Eve had never eaten the forbidden fruit in the mythological garden of eden, there wouldn't have been something called nude. most hypothetical humans have seen an naked person of the opposite sex more than once yet they freak out when its nude. the same boobs they bring out freely while breastfeeding, turns a capital crime if viewed on phone.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Tamarapetty(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Some women sha no wan get sense for this life! Mumu even rub powder. Smh

31 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Olalan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
As much as it's wicked to release peoples nudes I don't think they deserve any pity, with all that's happened in times past a sane individual still has the courage to snap or record themsel as unclad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oh No. Now I've been mentally scarred for life.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How's this "nudes"?

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

Lwkmd. Bro. Hahahaha

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by mikejj(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed If Adam and Eve had never eaten the forbidden fruit in the mythological garden of eden, there wouldn't be something called nude
. ah did they later eat the fruit?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
nude or shit?

12 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

How you are able to describe a lady's nude as a tuber of yam with loamy soil on them beats me...

Azin... lmaoooooo...

Too funny.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Divay22(f): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wetin i wan talk na

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Homeboiy: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
where is the nude?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by nazablossom(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some women sha no wan get sense for this life! Mumu even rub powder. Smh
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Mizk(f): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gullible people everywhere, nothing can make me send my nudes to anyone, i won't even let my husband have my nudes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by anigbajumo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
See boobs like yam tuber,so irritating...
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by excomarow(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
LADIES: Don't Send Your Nude to Any Man, Except He Is Your Husband. sad

OP next time, don't post a blur picture to the forum again undecided

We Need Cleaaaar Pictua grin

18 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ewww.... Some ladies can be dumb sha.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Do people still send nudes?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by stubbornman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Some women and stupidity are like YAM AND SAUCE .....Was it not online you shared the pics ....what the fvck was she expecting ....devastation kee you there !!!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
That body looks old

She must be a feminist

4 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by bjtinz: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
i thought this story had been featured b4
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by nomenclature(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by twilliamx(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Here for the nude

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by okwabayi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
What a rubbish picture. I regret reading this story.
I think women have a mental problem: if people are getting blackmailed using nudes and sex-tapes then who are the people still sending them? The circumstance is no different from our millions of churches yet forever sinning-situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by SirLakes: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

LMAO grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by TonyBankz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Spiter
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by flyDixon: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

With all your description, I just wonder if your mama has a breast and how I can possibly describe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by BrokenCock: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

cheesy Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed If Adam and Eve had never eaten the forbidden fruit in the mythological garden of eden, there wouldn't havs been something called nude. most hypothetical humans have seen an naked person of the opposite sex more than once yet they freak out when its nude. the same boobs they bring out freely while breastfeeding, turns a capital crime if viewed on phone.

You can upload your wife's/girlfriend's or sister's nude pictures and let's see what happens, mumu talk!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.